The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Heh, the actor that played Gilligan, just seen him on a video of Andy Griffith lol.

">

His name was BoB Denver.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"Heh, the actor that played Gilligan, just seen him on a video of Andy Griffith lol.

">

:swoon:

Dude, the least you could do is offer some wine to go with that cheese.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
His name was BoB Denver.

Yeah, Bob Denver! He was my favorite on the show. Cant believe he died 14 years ago. Hell I remember when he got busted for pot, and the news made a big deal about it, ruined it for him. And now its legal everywhere almost. I felt bad for how they done him in the media.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

:swoon:

Dude, the least you could do is offer some wine to go with that cheese.

You leave Andy alone!!! I dont live far from Mayberry lol.

How about some Honey Habanero moonshine, while I play Boil Them Cabbage down. Thats what Im practicing tonight lol  :35ivrxd:

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"

How about some Honey Habanero moonshine, while I play Boil Them Cabbage down. Thats what Im practicing tonight lol  :35ivrxd:

Three chords. Never thought of that song. I could jam that...Stay with the practice. Make those fingers bleed.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I have never had potent cookies before. My son brings them over and they don't do jack for me.

Then you aint eating the right cookies or the right amount lol. Try 3 or 4 next time  :laugh:

I've had six and I got from it was sugar sick. Unlike you, I hate sweets. I smoke it or I stick to my barrel wash.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Three chords. Never thought of that song. I could jam that...Stay with the practice. Make those fingers bleed.

Yeah, seems easy so far! I got Twinkle little star down lol, and I did another version of it I created where I hit each cord twice but quicker. Tried Angeline the Baker, but it was a tad tougher for me right now, so this Cabbage song will be my 2nd song I learn I think.

You got it!  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"I have never had potent cookies before. My son brings them over and they don't do jack for me.

Then you aint eating the right cookies or the right amount lol. Try 3 or 4 next time  :laugh:

I've had six and I got from it was sugar sick. Unlike you, I hate sweets. I smoke it or I stick to my barrel wash.

Lol right on, damn 6 you shoulda felt something, musta not been made right.

Anonymous

Lol right on, damn 6 you shoulda felt something, musta not been made right.

I felt something alright. Sick, from all that sugar. I smoke my boy's pot or i don't steal it at all.

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor":laugh:

You like your sweets, so edibles are right up your alley. I haven't been able to eat sweets since I was a teenager.

Blazor

You like your sweets, so edibles are right up your alley. I haven't been able to eat sweets since I was a teenager.

True lol, I've done good this week, no sweets in the evening the past few days.

Anonymous

Smoke any?

Blazor

Smoke any?

Every night lol  :laugh:

Here ya go Herm...  :Ghelyon:

Gaon

Israel has the highest rate of regular cannabis consumption in the developed world.
The Russian Rock It