The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I still have to watch that two hour video Blazor,

I would like to find you a better updated version. Still has a core of info involving the Elites and other things though.

Can you please post the link again Blazor..

I would like to watch it before the weather gets nice here.

Ok, I'll have to find it later.

Weather starting to look nice here, was 70 (21) here yesterday, and will be in the mid 50s-60s (13-18) this week.

Cant wait to work on my Jeep when I get laid off.

If you post the link again, I think I will watch at least half of it this weekend.

Bricktop

Weather starting to look nice here, was 70 (21) here yesterday, and will be in the mid 50s-60s (13-18) this week.

Spare a thought for us in the cold.

:sad:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I still have to watch that two hour video Blazor,

I would like to find you a better updated version. Still has a core of info involving the Elites and other things though.

Can you please post the link again Blazor..

I would like to watch it before the weather gets nice here.

Ok, I'll have to find it later.

Cant wait to work on my Jeep when I get laid off.

If you post the link again, I think I will watch at least half of it this weekend.

Remember, this video is 11 years old, and its hard to say where to skip around at, as most of the info is good info, and some little bits could be skipped. This kind of thing may bore you, I dont know. It goes way back, and brings you current. About the elite bankers that Scouse talks about (they dont say JoooOs lol), about the federal reserve, about how we got tricked into wars, ton of stuff. All compressed into this video. This was the first video I ever watched that was a true eye opener. After that, my eyes were more open, I watched other videos here and there a lot too. You have to watch it with an open mind, and believe what you feel in the end. Some stuff may come off as stupid when you surf other videos, and thats ok, cause some of it is lol. But then other times you come across truth bombs, this video being a biggie. Take your time, watch it in parts lol.

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Spare a thought for us in the cold.

:sad:

19 is not cold! Especially not in the sun. A light jacket in the shade.

Actually I understand now, the older one gets the colder things feel, and right now 19 must feel Arctic level for you  :laugh:

Bricktop

:t1929:

Smartass.

19 is coats, scarves and gloves!!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop":t1929:

Smartass.

19 is coats, scarves and gloves!!!

:empathy:

If I was there I would build you a fire to warm your bones lol.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/elderly-man-near-campfire-picture-id149475256?s=612x612">

Bricktop

And a hot toddy???

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"And a hot toddy???

Sure why not! I'll have a shot with ya while you sip, then I'll break out the fiddle  :laugh:

Anonymous

Sure why not! I'll have a shot with ya while you sip, then I'll break out the fiddle  :laugh:

Do you like blue grass music?

Blazor

Here ya go, this was one street corner downtown on St. Patrick's day, all of downtown practically looked like this lol.

https://i.ibb.co/yqqBKqb/st-patrick-street.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I love it lol. I am here in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia, which a lot of bluegrass songs sing about lol. I just started trying to learn the fiddle.

Anonymous

I love it lol. I am here in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia, which a lot of bluegrass songs sing about lol. I just started trying to learn the fiddle.

Which is a violin?

Blazor

Which is a violin?

Same instrument yes lol. All a matter of how its played. And a violin has strings, while a fiddle has strangs  :laugh:

Blazor

Tolkien fact, today is Tolkien Reading day because it is the day Sauron was defeated.

Bricktop

I was there!!!

It was a helluva battle.