The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 01, 2024, 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gaon"I have posted other things besides a language misunderstanding.

We wouldnt pull your chain if we didnt like you lol  ac_drinks

I like what Gaon lays down, but smoking blue grass is what I will remember. ac_toofunny

:laugh:

I smell a photochop coming if there is time later tonight lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Gaon"I have posted other things besides a language misunderstanding.

We wouldnt pull your chain if we didnt like you lol  ac_drinks

I like what Gaon lays down, but smoking blue grass is what I will remember. ac_toofunny

:laugh:

I smell a photochop coming if there is time later tonight lol.

Hooray.

Anonymous

Where is old Blazor these days. He usually drops in on weekends when he has been into the shine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Where is old Blazor these days. He usually drops in on weekends when he has been into the shine.

He may have started a new job.

Blazor

I dont even know what Im doing anymore lol. Been so tired this week. Work is all over the place, Im still there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I dont even know what Im doing anymore lol. Been so tired this week. Work is all over the place, Im still there.

They are running you ragged in the final weeks eh.

Bricktop

"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere."

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"I dont even know what Im doing anymore lol. Been so tired this week. Work is all over the place, Im still there.

Ragged, yes I believe that would be a fitting word to use lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop""Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere."

Love me some Gandalf/Tolkien quotes!

:thumbup:

Anonymous

When is your last day?

Blazor

When is your last day?

I dont even know anymore  :sad:

Originally, was told end of March, then was told April 15th we had to be out (today), then the landlord said we could have a couple more weeks to get equipment out, so end of April. Problem is, they are still accepting most job orders. Originally they "thought" about moving, realized it couldnt be done, and decided to close. Now they are thinking of keeping me on from home, and still processing digital and order out items, while some orders get subbed out of another local print shop. They dont know what they wanna do, but I wish I knew something!

Dont remember if I posted it, but my brother got hit by a car, and now wont be going on a 3 week European vacation, and will be home by himself. Hes trying to get me to come out there, but my work is being so sketchy, I havent been able to give him an answer, and Im about to miss my window.

I also badly need some time off to work on my Jeep.

Anonymous

When is your last day?

Originally, was told end of March, then was told April 15th we had to be out (today), then the landlord said we could have a couple more weeks to get equipment out, so end of April. Problem is, they are still accepting most job orders. Originally they "thought" about moving, realized it couldnt be done, and decided to close. Now they are thinking of keeping me on from home, and still processing digital and order out items, while some orders get subbed out of another local print shop. They dont know what they wanna do, but I wish I knew something!

Dont remember if I posted it, but my brother got hit by a car, and now wont be going on a 3 week European vacation, and will be home by himself. Hes trying to get me to come out there, but my work is being so sketchy, I havent been able to give him an answer, and Im about to miss my window.

I feel for you. I hate being in limbo.

If they could keep you busy and working from your house that would be sweet. You would save a lot of money. And they should pay your internet bill too.

Anonymous

When is your last day?

Uncertainty is never enjoyable Blazor..

We have some in my life right now with my husband's company.

Blazor

I feel for you. I hate being in limbo.

If they could keep you busy and working from your house that would be sweet. You would save a lot of money. And they should pay your internet bill too.

Its driving me insane lol.

They dont even know what they wanna do. Working from home would be nice to a degree, I've done it before for a short while with the ad agency I use to work at, and one gets bored easily, and tends to eat more snacks lol. Would save money for sure. Highly doubt they would pay my internet bill, they are cheap. I havent had a raise in 9 years.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Uncertainty is never enjoyable Blazor..

We have some in my life right now with my husband's company.

You're right about that. Would be so much easier if I just knew what the hell is going on lol.

Any kind of timeline on when his company will know something? Or how long he has at his current place or anything? Or is it still one big ball of "who knows"?