The best topic

Replies: 10527
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:02:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
There are some fucked up stalkers at VF that lurk here. Number one on the list would be Edweird.

I figured as much, but how fucked up is fucked up considered  :laugh:  ?

SMP is as fucked up as it gets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I do not want my picture posted on the main board, so no chopping..

Unless of course you pm it to me.

I seen it gone, so I was gonna ask if you wanted it chopped. I wont if you dont want me to  :howdy:

If I ever do it will go to you  ac_smile

I want it chopped, but I would like to pm it to you and then you can pm it back when it has been chopped..

I will post it on PP.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Very nice pic, not at all how I imagined you may look like.

How did you imagine I look Blazor?

Well, its forum land lol. Hard to imagine what one looks like, but over posts you tend to develop some kind of image in your head. Was still too early for a lot of you to picture yet. I was getting an older mature look in mind of you. Not OLD mind you. You look very young and classy. Didnt you say you were in your 30s? Dont look it at all.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

SMP?

Anonymous

Well, its forum land lol. Hard to imagine what one looks like, but over posts you tend to develop some kind of image in your head. Was still too early for a lot of you to picture yet. I was getting an older mature look in mind of you. Not OLD mind you. You look very young and classy. Didnt you say you were in your 30s? Dont look it at all.

That picture was summer 2014..

I guess I do look a little younger than my age.

Anonymous

So, how about chopping my picture Blazor and pming it back to me?

Blazor

I want it chopped, but I would like to pm it to you and then you can pm it back when it has been chopped..

I will post it on PP.

So you want to approve it first, and post it in the ladies only section? Awww, but then its not in my thread lol. I see your point though and understand. Was thinking you were being brave!  :laugh:

Blazor

Ha! The pic I was thinking of posting was around 2014.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"So, how about chopping my picture Blazor and pming it back to me?

So demanding!  :laugh:

Chops are spur of the moment. If you REALLY want one done tonight, I will try and come up with something quickly though. Let me think.......

Anonymous

SMP?

A handle Edward used years ago. I don't look at VF anymore, so I don't know what handle he uses these days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"So, how about chopping my picture Blazor and pming it back to me?

So demanding!  :laugh:

Chops are spur of the moment. If you REALLY want one done tonight, I will try and come up with something quickly though. Let me think.......

Mood is important for chopping Blazor?

Blazor

A handle Edward used years ago. I don't look at VF anymore, so I don't know what handle he uses these days.

Ah ok, I remember hearing or seeing the handle name, but thought it may of meant something else  :laugh:

Blazor

Honestly in the mood for a chop, but its about creativity. Sometimes it comes to me, sometimes I have to get creative. Like the pirate chop I did of Kiebers, and the Keebler elf one, those were 2 I had already thought of. I hadnt seen your pic before, so Im working on the fly lol. But, Im working on it right now lol.

Anonymous

Honestly in the mood for a chop, but its about creativity. Sometimes it comes to me, sometimes I have to get creative. Like the pirate chop I did of Kiebers, and the Keebler elf one, those were 2 I had already thought of. I hadnt seen your pic before, so Im working on the fly lol. But, Im working on it right now lol.

Check your inbox Blazor.

Renee

That's for sure...I saw it and thought "Fash looks like she's in her early 20s". AND you're very pretty....I hate you.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.