The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Big day for Blazor and Berry Sweet.

Dude, I smoked so much lol. That Power Hitter, no one walks away safe  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Happy 420 y'all  :Ghelyon:

I'll be on cloud 9 all day lol. About to get tacos for lunch.

I know weed is still illegal in Virginia. Do the cops not enforce simple possession laws on 4/20?

Well, its been decriminalized as of a year or two ago. You wont go to jail or anything for having less than an oz. on you, instead, they simply treat as a drunk in public. Which for Virginia, is moving along kinda quick. Maybe its cause of the liberals that are taking over the state, out East and to the North of the state.

Hell I heard a rumor, Trump was gonna legalize on the federal level in a year or two? Have you heard that?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Blazor may be taking a sequester, given the hiding he's received from me in the chopping thread.

:laugh3:

I dont usually post on Saturday night or Sunday, but Im back! I'll be returning a folly later  :evilthoughts2:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HugeThoroughFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Blazor may be taking a sequester, given the hiding he's received from me in the chopping thread.

:laugh3:

I dont usually post on Saturday night or Sunday, but Im back! I'll be returning a folly later  :evilthoughts2:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HugeThoroughFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif">

We look forward to it Blazor.

Blazor

For those that have been wondering, I have another 2-3 months here at my job at least. The landlord cut our rent since he cant get anyone in here for 2-3 months anyway. After that, I dont know.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"For those that have been wondering, I have another 2-3 months here at my job at least. The landlord cut our rent since he cant get anyone in here for 2-3 months anyway. After that, I dont know.

That's good. Gives you more time to look for a better job while still working.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Cronus

Quote from: "Blazor"If I quote myself, the links are there.

I took the https off and they posted....strange.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"For those that have been wondering, I have another 2-3 months here at my job at least. The landlord cut our rent since he cant get anyone in here for 2-3 months anyway. After that, I dont know.

Is that good or bad for you?

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

That's good. Gives you more time to look for a better job while still working.

True, at the same time I could find one better if I didnt have to work lol. At least its income that is more than I would get on unemployment.

Blazor

Both  :laugh:

Depends how you look at it. I know I cant keep staying here making the same thing as I have for the past 8-9 years, and driving 100 miles round trip each day.

Anonymous

Depends how you look at it. I know I cant keep staying here making the same thing as I have for the past 8-9 years, and driving 100 miles round trip each day.

Are you actively seeking another job?

Blazor

Not really. I been waiting to see what was going to happen here.

Anonymous

Not really knowing what's happening from week to the next must be stressful Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not really knowing what's happening from week to the next must be stressful Blazor.

It is  :sad:

Toking and Fiddling help lol.

:Ghelyon:  :35ivrxd:

Ha! Go figure, those emoticons were literally beside each other!  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It is  :sad:

Toking and Fiddling help lol.

:Ghelyon:  :35ivrxd:

Ha! Go figure, those emoticons were literally beside each other!  :roll:

I put them side by side fo your convenience Blazor.

:laugh: