The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"For those that have been wondering, I have another 2-3 months here at my job at least. The landlord cut our rent since he cant get anyone in here for 2-3 months anyway. After that, I dont know.

Is that good or bad for you?

Both  :laugh:

Depends how you look at it. I know I cant keep staying here making the same thing as I have for the past 8-9 years, and driving 100 miles round trip each day.

Are you actively seeking another job?

Not really. I been waiting to see what was going to happen here.

Not really knowing what's happening from week to the next must be stressful Blazor.

It is  :sad:

Toking and Fiddling help lol.

:Ghelyon:  :35ivrxd:

Ha! Go figure, those emoticons were literally beside each other!  :roll:

I put them side by side fo your convenience Blazor.

:laugh:

Serious!?  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"For those that have been wondering, I have another 2-3 months here at my job at least. The landlord cut our rent since he cant get anyone in here for 2-3 months anyway. After that, I dont know.

Depends how you look at it. I know I cant keep staying here making the same thing as I have for the past 8-9 years, and driving 100 miles round trip each day.

Not really knowing what's happening from week to the next must be stressful Blazor.

No.

Anonymous

Your expenses are too high for such a low paying job. I know that is blunt, but brother you know this yourself.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Your expenses are too high for such a low paying job. I know that is blunt, but brother you know this yourself.

No you're right. 10 years ago it wasnt so bad.

Blazor

No.

Then it is the will of the forum Gods!  ac_dance

Anonymous

No.

Then it is the will of the forum Gods!  ac_dance

That must be it Blazor.

Blazor

"Stay fly you fools" - Gandalf  ac_cool

Anonymous

Find something better. If you were in North Dakota and had a class one license, I could get you into a 100k job straight away. But, in booming Williston, where would you live.

Blazor

Find something better. If you were in North Dakota and had a class one license, I could get you into a 100k job straight away. But, in booming Williston, where would you live.

I need to, badly. Hell my son started a new job today making a dollar more an hour than me, and will be $3 more an hour in 90 days. So the jobs are obviously out there. Im gonna have to get my GED too I think. They required it of him where he went.

Anonymous

It's easier getting a decent job in the USA.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

But, some occupations not so much. And that seems to be the case with Blazor's work.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

But, some occupations not so much. And that seems to be the case with Blazor's work.

Its this area I think.

Jobs do "seem" to be coming back though, and thats a relief in itself, just to see JOBS lol.

Obama pummeled our area.

You prolly didnt know I live in a railroad town did ya lol.

Anonymous

Its this area I think.

Jobs do "seem" to be coming back though, and thats a relief in itself, just to see JOBS lol.

Obama pummeled our area.

You prolly didnt know I live in a railroad town did ya lol.

Norfolk Southern?

Blazor

Norfolk Southern?

Yup!!!

Their corporate office moved out of the area during Obamas reign, 500 jobs. The shop is still operational though.

Anonymous

Norfolk Southern?

Yup!!!

Their corporate office moved out of the area during Obamas reign, 500 jobs. The shop is still operational though.

Is it a big terminal?