The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Norfolk Southern?

Yup!!!

Their corporate office moved out of the area during Obamas reign, 500 jobs. The shop is still operational though.

Is it a big terminal?

"I" think it is lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Norfolk Southern?

Yup!!!

Their corporate office moved out of the area during Obamas reign, 500 jobs. The shop is still operational though.

Is it a big terminal?

"I" think it is lol.

It probably is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"For those that have been wondering, I have another 2-3 months here at my job at least. The landlord cut our rent since he cant get anyone in here for 2-3 months anyway. After that, I dont know.

Is that good or bad for you?

Both  :laugh:

Depends how you look at it. I know I cant keep staying here making the same thing as I have for the past 8-9 years, and driving 100 miles round trip each day.

Your expenses are too high for such a low paying job. I know that is blunt, but brother you know this yourself.

No you're right. 10 years ago it wasnt so bad.

Find something better. If you were in North Dakota and had a class one license, I could get you into a 100k job straight away. But, in booming Williston, where would you live.

I need to, badly. Hell my son started a new job today making a dollar more an hour than me, and will be $3 more an hour in 90 days. So the jobs are obviously out there. Im gonna have to get my GED too I think. They required it of him where he went.

What does your son do?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"For those that have been wondering, I have another 2-3 months here at my job at least. The landlord cut our rent since he cant get anyone in here for 2-3 months anyway. After that, I dont know.

Depends how you look at it. I know I cant keep staying here making the same thing as I have for the past 8-9 years, and driving 100 miles round trip each day.

Your expenses are too high for such a low paying job. I know that is blunt, but brother you know this yourself.

Find something better. If you were in North Dakota and had a class one license, I could get you into a 100k job straight away. But, in booming Williston, where would you live.

I need to, badly. Hell my son started a new job today making a dollar more an hour than me, and will be $3 more an hour in 90 days. So the jobs are obviously out there. Im gonna have to get my GED too I think. They required it of him where he went.

What does your son do?

Well, he studied auto mechanics for 3 years, was working at walmart as the tire and oil guy, but now he is an assembler for a boom truck company.

Anonymous

What does your son do?

Well, he studied auto mechanics for 3 years, was working at walmart as the tire and oil guy, but now he is an assembler for a boom truck company.

He should get into an indentured apprenticeship program.

Blazor

What does your son do?

I cant tell him anything, hes a teenager lol. In one ear and out the other lol.

His friend that went there makes $21 an hour now, in less than a year.

Anonymous

What does your son do?

I cant tell him anything, hes a teenager lol. In one ear and out the other lol.

His friend that went there makes $21 an hour now, in less than a year.

I thought he was a little older. About 20 or 21.

Blazor

Hes 20, but still a teenager  :laugh:

Anonymous

Aren't they all these days.

Anonymous

I was getting nervous about my boy for a while, but he has turned out alright. He is twenty eight now, decent job and living in Regina with his Aussie girlfriend.

Bricktop

Having an Australian in your family can only increase its value.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Having an Australian in your family can only increase its value.

It could backfire. Herman's daughter in law could develop a taste for barrel wash and perogies.

Bricktop

Nah...Australians are level headed, sensible and responsible.

Blazor

Aren't they all these days.

For the most part yes lol.

My niece turned out good, out of all the kids that were growing up. Shes working on her psychology degree.

Blazor

I was getting nervous about my boy for a while, but he has turned out alright. He is twenty eight now, decent job and living in Regina with his Aussie girlfriend.

Well either you beat him enough, or raised him right  :laugh:

ac_drinks