The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I hope he's a better fiddler than chopper.

I am the KING!!!

Blazor may disagree.

I think many would disagree  :001_cool:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Hey Kiebers, I also took your advice, and just kept with the beat, and kept playing  :thumbup:

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Hey Kiebers, I also took your advice, and just kept with the beat, and kept playing  :thumbup:

And that really does work. Now to further break down things, in all fairness when I was first learning I may not have played as loud as I do now. Once I learned the basics I amped the volume up, but, I didn't play "too quiet" in the beginning either...LOL Thing is, as long as you keep the beat and know where the key changes, you can concentrate on playing the right note/chord when it does change. You may have to hesitate a little before the time to make sure you know when to change. I may be playing a G chord knowing that at a specific place I have to change to a C chord, so one or two beats before the change I start the change to make sure I hit the change on the right beat. As long as the timing is correct at the change no one will really notice the fact that you got quiet for a beat or two while making the change. Of course a fiddle and guitar are different but the concept will still work. Main thing is to have fun doing it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"Hey Kiebers, I also took your advice, and just kept with the beat, and kept playing  :thumbup:

And that really does work. Now to further break down things, in all fairness when I was first learning I may not have played as loud as I do now. Once I learned the basics I amped the volume up, but, I didn't play "too quiet" in the beginning either...LOL Thing is, as long as you keep the beat and know where the key changes, you can concentrate on playing the right note/chord when it does change. You may have to hesitate a little before the time to make sure you know when to change. I may be playing a G chord knowing that at a specific place I have to change to a C chord, so one or two beats before the change I start the change to make sure I hit the change on the right beat. As long as the timing is correct at the change no one will really notice the fact that you got quiet for a beat or two while making the change. Of course a fiddle and guitar are different but the concept will still work. Main thing is to have fun doing it.

I know you play guitar, but do you play the violin or fiddle as Blazor calls it too?

Blazor

Thanks! Yeah I played a lil quiet before too, but not too quiet, if too quiet the tone doesnt come out right.

Oh I been having fun, believe me  :laugh:  

Its addictive!  :35ivrxd:

Anonymous

How's work going Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I know you play guitar, but do you play the violin or fiddle as Blazor calls it too?

:laugh:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/f8/1d/44f81dcc471b79b1817a8ac5fa86f34d.png">

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"How's work going Blazor?

Its going, we are rearranging while things are figured out. Open for at least 2-3 more months. After that, dont know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

:laugh:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/f8/1d/44f81dcc471b79b1817a8ac5fa86f34d.png">

My English vocabulary has changed since you joined us Blazor..

A barbeque is a grill(I still say you're wrong, lol), and a violin is a fiddle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"How's work going Blazor?

Its going, we are rearranging while things are figured out. Open for at least 2-3 more months. After that, dont know.

And there could be an extension after that if they get some work. Are you actively or passively looking for new opportunities?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I hope he's a better fiddler than chopper.

I am the KING!!!

Blazor may disagree.

I think many would disagree  :001_cool:

My inbox is full of PM's from members here..."Do more. Do more"

kiebers

Nope...just the guitar.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Nope...just the guitar.

I am Korean and I don't play the violin. What the hell is wrong with me.

Bricktop

Nope...just the guitar.

You are Korean and don't play the violin.

Next question.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Nope...just the guitar.

You are Korean and don't play the violin.

Next question.

I suck at math. Just kidding. My parents would have disowned me if I was.