The best topic

Replies: 10499
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:25:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F0e%2F43%2Fb9%2F0e43b9b2657491935f1e6e0ba717b71d.jpg&f=1">

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"SKINNARD.

Pay attention.

Never met him.

LOL its not a person in this context. It's a band. The band name came from a high school principle.

">

">

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

The live version of "Freebird" will go down as a classic example of electrifying moments in rock.

"Sweet Home Alabama" not so much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"SKINNARD.

Pay attention.

Never met him.

LOL its not a person in this context. It's a band. The band name came from a high school principle.

">

">

">

Thank you kiebers.

Anonymous

Where's Blazor?

Bricktop

I hope he's not stuck out in the wilderness with his Jeep's suspension in pieces all around him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I hope he's not stuck out in the wilderness with his Jeep's suspension in pieces all around him.

In other words, he's enjoying himself.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I hope he's not stuck out in the wilderness with his Jeep's suspension in pieces all around him.

:laugh:

Yes, to be stuck in the wilderness (with ample food) would be a nice lil vacation lol.

Im still around, just havent been in much of a posting mood lately. Been practicing my fiddle, and researching various things.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Yes, to be stuck in the wilderness (with ample food) would be a nice lil vacation lol.

Im still around, just havent been in much of a posting mood lately. Been practicing my fiddle, and researching various things.

Research is good. So, is the fiddle. Good to see you back. ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Been researching things like some issues I been having with my Jeep. Also researching fiddle things, like types of rosin, fiddles, strings, bows, etc. Thinking about getting the Cecilio CVN300. Also checking out info on lots of local bluegrass festivals. Think I've finally got that Angeline the Baker song down for the most part. I played Cluck Old Hen last night at the local fiddle jam. Got to do some campfire jammin' with others after the big event a couple weekends ago at that cabin. The only time I aint been busy was when I was sick last week, and just watched movies after work lol.

Good to see y'all too  ac_drinks

Blazor

This is the one Im thinking about, only $130. Its the highest rated fiddle on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Cecilio-CVN-300-Solidwood-DAddario-Prelude/dp/B00EOYKGH0/ref=asc_df_B00EOYKGH0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216572684596&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1194621773299998022&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9008695&hvtargid=pla-378173912150&psc=1">https://www.amazon.com/Cecilio-CVN-300- ... 2150&psc=1">https://www.amazon.com/Cecilio-CVN-300-Solidwood-DAddario-Prelude/dp/B00EOYKGH0/ref=asc_df_B00EOYKGH0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216572684596&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1194621773299998022&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9008695&hvtargid=pla-378173912150&psc=1

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71HtixLIaLL._SL1500_.jpg">

Thinking of getting some Jade rosin, eventually get a better bow. The strings they come with now are ok, but eventually Im gonna upgrade the strings. Hmmm, I need to check out some tuners, the one that it comes with is junk. Also gonna get a different case, as Im gonna give the one it comes with to my friend that let me borrow his. One part of the zipper was broke when I got it, and last night the other part broke, so now it wont stay closed hardly. Im also gonna re-string his before I give it back to him, also another kind gesture for him letting me use it. His strings turns out are 5 years old, they are suppose to be replaced every 6-12 months.

Weird, the Amazon link didnt show, just google it and it will pop up specifics if you're interested lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Been researching things like some issues I been having with my Jeep. Also researching fiddle things, like types of rosin, fiddles, strings, bows, etc. Thinking about getting the Cecilio CVN300. Also checking out info on lots of local bluegrass festivals. Think I've finally got that Angeline the Baker song down for the most part. I played Cluck Old Hen last night at the local fiddle jam. Got to do some campfire jammin' with others after the big event a couple weekends ago at that cabin. The only time I aint been busy was when I was sick last week, and just watched movies after work lol.

Good to see y'all too  ac_drinks

You are enjoying your new hobby. I stick with my fishing, especially now that it's hot in the Peg. And of course, my main hobby: complaining about how the middle class is getting screwed by rich progs. ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor" Also checking out info on lots of local bluegrass festivals.

You should invite Ga...er...never mind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor" Also checking out info on lots of local bluegrass festivals.

You should invite Ga...er...never mind.

Oh, you..

You are never going to let poor Gaon live that down are you.

Bricktop

I withdrew the remark!!!