The best topic

Replies: 10499
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:25:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I withdrew the remark!!!

Sure you did,

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I hope he's not stuck out in the wilderness with his Jeep's suspension in pieces all around him.

In other words, he's enjoying himself.

:laugh:

Yes, to be stuck in the wilderness (with ample food) would be a nice lil vacation lol.

Im still around, just havent been in much of a posting mood lately. Been practicing my fiddle, and researching various things.

Research is good. So, is the fiddle. Good to see you back. ac_drinks

Been researching things like some issues I been having with my Jeep. Also researching fiddle things, like types of rosin, fiddles, strings, bows, etc. Thinking about getting the Cecilio CVN300. Also checking out info on lots of local bluegrass festivals. Think I've finally got that Angeline the Baker song down for the most part. I played Cluck Old Hen last night at the local fiddle jam. Got to do some campfire jammin' with others after the big event a couple weekends ago at that cabin. The only time I aint been busy was when I was sick last week, and just watched movies after work lol.

Good to see y'all too  ac_drinks

You are enjoying your new hobby. I stick with my fishing, especially now that it's hot in the Peg. And of course, my main hobby: complaining about how the middle class is getting screwed by rich progs. ac_biggrin

Yes I am lol. How bout I play the tunes while you fish, hell Im sure it will either attract the fish, or scare them away lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor" Also checking out info on lots of local bluegrass festivals.

You should invite Ga...er...never mind.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I'd like to hear an audio of you playing your violin some time Blazor.

Bricktop

Oh no...another podcast.

Well, at least it will be more listenable than the current crop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh no...another podcast.

Well, at least it will be more listenable than the current crop.

Blazor might be a little shy about having others here his music just yet.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'd like to hear an audio of you playing your violin some time Blazor.

Right on lol. I'll see what I can do. Give me a lil longer though lol. I just ordered some strangs for my friends fiddle. You are suppose to change them every 6-12 months depending on usage, and his are over 5 years old. Also Im about to order a fiddle of my own.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'd like to hear an audio of you playing your violin some time Blazor.

Right on lol. I'll see what I can do. Give me a lil longer though lol. I just ordered some strangs for my friends fiddle. You are suppose to change them every 6-12 months depending on usage, and his are over 5 years old. Also Im about to order a fiddle of my own.

You don't own a violin?

Who's violin have you been practicing on?

Bricktop

What do a fiddle and a lawsuit have in common?

Everyone is happy when the case is closed.

:roll:

Blazor

You don't own a violin?

I thought I mentioned before that my friend let me borrow his. I dont own one yet. That Cecilio CVN-300 is the one Im about ready to order lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"What do a fiddle and Bricktop's coffin have in common?

Everyone is happy when the case is closed.

:roll:

Fixed!  :sneaky2:

Anonymous

You don't own a violin?

I thought I mentioned before that my friend let me borrow his. I dont own one yet. That Cecilio CVN-300 is the one Im about ready to order lol.

You did mention it, and I forgot.

ac_blush

Bricktop

What's the difference between a violin and a fiddle?

A violin's got strings. A fiddle's got strangs.

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's the difference between a violin and a fiddle?

A violin's got strings. A fiddle's got strangs.

ac_lmfao

:confused1: