The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
I like cold hard facts, not conspiracy theories. I see this as entertainment, but you have fools like the little Hitler wannabe that used to post here that eat this up like flies do shit.

He still thinks everyone is ganging up on him. He is still a one note song stuck on repeat. He's still a weak effeminate fourteen year old girl trapped inside a forty year old man's body.

Most of you find my faith very unusual..

I know that and I try not to push it into your faces..

SCOUSE has very extreme ideas/conspiracy theories and he deliberately pushes them on everybody..

That's fine, but one has the be prepared to accept the inevitable ridicule, and he's not that thick skinned..

He seems to think he can have it both ways, but he can't.

I know he is hardly the phenotype white skinhead because he's twice the average age of those misguided adolescents and then some. However. because of his age I expected him to be a little tougher. He's made out of fucking pudding.

I wouldn't go that far, but I wasn't expecting him to be so sensitive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
I like cold hard facts, not conspiracy theories. I see this as entertainment, but you have fools like the little Hitler wannabe that used to post here that eat this up like flies do shit.

There are facts in the video, and also theories, a good mix of both, all good info. Sheeple need to be aware, and not blindly go along with everything we are told.

Oh come on lol, it didnt specifically point out the JoooOOOooos lol. It talks of the Elites.

I've posted this one before, this is solid proof (and short). And from over 50 years ago, imagine the subliminal messaging they are doing today. Hell, could be transmitting it through cell towers for all we know. I think they have the technology capable of it. To either rile up a crowd of people, or pacify them. Or individual targeting.

">

A lot of folks think billionaires only care about money. They are wrong. Millionaires care about money, billionaires are after control. They are the elites, they are progs and they have a near monopoly of social media and the political agenda. Western freedom is dead.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Went to the fiddle jam this past wednesday, so fun. Near the end, I was tipsy, and the lead girl came up to me and tried getting me to play Angeline the Baker, I started getting it, but was messing up a lil and a lil tipsy/nervous lol. Then my friend said "you got it, just dont look back Blazor!", and I looked back, and the whole group had assembled behind me playing lol. That was so cool and funny at the same time.

Great to hear you're having a such a fun time with it. That really helps on the learning. And of course the other thing that helps, practice, practice, practice, practice and when your done you can practice again....LOL My fingers bled several times in the beginning. Putting too much pressure so it sounds clean. Wonder what the world record is for fiddle players playing the same song in the same place....Wonder if there is even a record for it???

edit:
QuoteThe largest violin ensemble featured 4,645 participants and was achieved by the Changhua County Government (Chinese Taipei) at Changhua Stadium, Chinese Taipei, on 17 September 2011. The participants were all students of local schools ranging from 7 to 15 years old.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

There are facts in the video, and also theories, a good mix of both, all good info. Sheeple need to be aware, and not blindly go along with everything we are told.

Oh come on lol, it didnt specifically point out the JoooOOOooos lol. It talks of the Elites.

I've posted this one before, this is solid proof (and short). And from over 50 years ago, imagine the subliminal messaging they are doing today. Hell, could be transmitting it through cell towers for all we know. I think they have the technology capable of it. To either rile up a crowd of people, or pacify them. Or individual targeting.

">

A lot of folks think billionaires only care about money. They are wrong. Millionaires care about money, billionaires are after control. They are the elites, they are progs and they have a near monopoly of social media and the political agenda. Western freedom is dead.

Im glad someone gets it!!!

That is a lot of what is covered in that vid, with the exception of being outdated on the social media scene as well as other things.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Great to hear you're having a such a fun time with it. That really helps on the learning. And of course the other thing that helps, practice, practice, practice, practice and when your done you can practice again....LOL My fingers bled several times in the beginning. Putting too much pressure so it sounds clean. Wonder what the world record is for fiddle players playing the same song in the same place....Wonder if there is even a record for it???

edit:
QuoteThe largest violin ensemble featured 4,645 participants and was achieved by the Changhua County Government (Chinese Taipei) at Changhua Stadium, Chinese Taipei, on 17 September 2011. The participants were all students of local schools ranging from 7 to 15 years old.

I am lol, just went to a Bluegrass event today for a couple hours. I fit in as much practice as I can, its the only way Ive come along so fast. I too put too much pressure lol. But its getting better.

Wow thats a lot!

There is an attendance of about 5000 at the Appalachian String Band Festival Im going to in a couple weeks that is up in West Virginia. Gonna camp up there. Folks from all over the world come. This will be my first time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

edit:

I am lol, just went to a Bluegrass event today for a couple hours. I fit in as much practice as I can, its the only way Ive come along so fast. I too put too much pressure lol. But its getting better.

Wow thats a lot!

There is an attendance of about 5000 at the Appalachian String Band Festival Im going to in a couple weeks that is up in West Virginia. Gonna camp up there. Folks from all over the world come. This will be my first time.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor":howdy:

One half hour tonight, one hour tomorrow night and I'll have watched it all by the end of the weekend.

You never finished did you  :sad:

Blazor

Was Jam night again tonight, so much fun. Gets easier after that first beer lol. Looking forward to the festival next week!

Anonymous

One half hour tonight, one hour tomorrow night and I'll have watched it all by the end of the weekend.

Second half hour on Saturday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Was Jam night again tonight, so much fun. Gets easier after that first beer lol. Looking forward to the festival next week!

What festival?

Bricktop

I think he's doing Woodstock '19..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think he's doing Woodstock '19.

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think he's doing Woodstock '19..

Woodstock at 50.

Anonymous

Having a hard time getting motivated I see. I don't blame you. I can stomach less than a teaspoon of conspiracy garbage.

Anonymous

Having a hard time getting motivated I see. I don't blame you. I can stomach less than a teaspoon of conspiracy garbage.

It's hard to watch something when you think it's false..

Maybe not all of it..

I should try and keep an open mind for the remainder of the video.