The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Second half hour on Saturday.

Yay!

It's hard to watch something when you think it's false..

Maybe not all of it..

I should try and keep an open mind for the remainder of the video.

I told you to keep an open mind lol!

Basically the goal is to deprogram you of what you've been brainwashed to believe. The majority of that vid is true, and an eye opener. You will begin to see things around you in a different light.

If you think something is false, ask me, I'll tell you if its true or not.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Was Jam night again tonight, so much fun. Gets easier after that first beer lol. Looking forward to the festival next week!

What festival?

The Appalachian String Band Music Festival  :35ivrxd:

http://www.wvculture.org/stringband/">http://www.wvculture.org/stringband/

Precamping starts tomorrow, but Im not going up til Thursday - Saturday.

Around 5000 folks show up from all over the world.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think he's doing Woodstock '19..

Sounds groovy lol. Woodstock would've been awesome to go to.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor":howdy:

One half hour tonight, one hour tomorrow night and I'll have watched it all by the end of the weekend.

You never finished did you  :sad:

Having a hard time getting motivated I see. I don't blame you. I can stomach less than a teaspoon of conspiracy garbage.

I know you're smart Seoul, so you tend to use critical thinking vs having an open mind. Dont blame you. But the Elite try not to leave too many "facts" lying around, although lately it almost seems like they dont give a fuck as their quest for conquest is closer and closer to their end goal.

Anonymous

One half hour tonight, one hour tomorrow night and I'll have watched it all by the end of the weekend.

Having a hard time getting motivated I see. I don't blame you. I can stomach less than a teaspoon of conspiracy garbage.

I know you're smart Seoul, so you tend to use critical thinking vs having an open mind. Dont blame you. But the Elite try not to leave too many "facts" lying around, although lately it almost seems like they dont give a fuck as their quest for conquest is closer and closer to their end goal.

The beauty of conspiracy theories is they are never put under the microscope..

This may be of interest to iron horse jockey.

Anonymous

And you know this how? I am a practical person. I don't have time for Larouche Movement type nonsense.

Anonymous

And you know this how? I am a practical person. I don't have time for Larouche Movement type nonsense.

That's a bit harsh Seoul..

Lots of people believe in at least some conspiracy theories.

Blazor

I know what how? About the Elites? Ask me anything, I may or may not have an answer for everything, but I've delved into this a great deal. Certain proofs are out there. Dont go by what was drilled in your head in school. "Put the glasses on!"  :laugh:

https://i.gifer.com/EWkM.gif">

Blazor

In the movie They Live, his friend didnt want to believe him either, they went round and round...

https://media.giphy.com/media/5qFQfXEc27SIMwrako/giphy.gif">

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/MhzdQiutPc5C.7pa.p4.vg--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://31.media.tumblr.com/d4b1d85cf99efb3bfbd3d3ca8d1b509c/tumblr_inline_nw6a3joYGg1t2ear7_540.gif">

https://media.giphy.com/media/spgc6Whhq9Gog/giphy.gif">

Eventually, he puts the glasses on....

https://media.giphy.com/media/2MvfQoxNim1Xy/giphy.gif">

Things look differently with the glasses....

https://media.giphy.com/media/YlRDTNBhZKLWU/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

I know what how? About the Elites? Ask me anything, I may or may not have an answer for everything, but I've delved into this a great deal. Certain proofs are out there. Dont go by what was drilled in your head in school. "Put the glasses on!"  :laugh:

https://i.gifer.com/EWkM.gif">

I think Seoul was asking about this statement Blazor, the Elite try not to leave too many "facts" lying around,

There's a presumption of guilt without proof with that statement.

Anonymous

Case by case with me. The 9/11 shit has been debunked. We know 9/11 plan was hatched in the Philippines by KSM when Clinton was president.

Anonymous

Case by case with me. The 9/11 shit has been debunked. We know 9/11 plan was hatched in the Philippines by KSM when Clinton was president.

That's one of the most common conspiracy theories.

Anonymous

That's one of the most common conspiracy theories.

And one of the easiest to debunk.

Blazor

I think Seoul was asking about this statement Blazor, the Elite try not to leave too many "facts" lying around,

I see what you're saying. What I mean by that, is that THEY try and cover up as much as possible, THEY meet behind closed doors, THEY lie, THEY kill people that know things and make it look like an accident, I can go on and on.

As far as guilt, it all depends what we're talking about.

THEY do not like citizens to be well informed. THEY dont want you to question things (as proven in the short vid above). THEY want children brain washed at an early age, to accept the information given to them.

Like Herman said, billionaires (Elite, THEY) want "control".

Anonymous

I see what you're saying. What I mean by that, is that THEY try and cover up as much as possible, THEY meet behind closed doors, THEY lie, THEY kill people that know things and make it look like an accident, I can go on and on.

As far as guilt, it all depends what we're talking about.

THEY do not like citizens to be well informed. THEY dont want you to question things (as proven in the short vid above). THEY want children brain washed at an early age, to accept the information given to them.

Like Herman said, billionaires (Elite, THEY) want "control".

Me and I would say old Jock would be with you on that. Fash and the Seoul brother not so much.