The best topic

Replies: 10514
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:47:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And YOU, young lady, might seek legal advice.

Aiding and abetting is a serious crime.

Young, I haven't been called that in a long time.

That's because you're an old bag.

Yes, thank you.

:001_rolleyes:

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Blazor must be playing with his fiddle today.

I actually was last night lol. I was at a Jam on the lake, we were jamming on the covered dock. Looks like I was leaving about the time you posted this. I was invited to this Jam, not knowing what to expect, and was impressed when I got there, and felt out of place lol. The home was a $1,750,000 home on the lake! Up for sale lol.

I know up in Vancouver, that price dont sound like much house, but check this out...

https://i.ibb.co/QDWqfQT/lake-house.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Blazor must be playing with his fiddle today.

Why? Did he break up with his girlfriend. ac_lmfao

I'll admit, that was a good Zing  :laugh:

ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"It has come to the management's notice that this thread is front for illicit drug trafficking and really bad music.

The matter has been reported to the appropriate judicial authority.

In the meantime...

No further posts are permitted. Please be aware that any contributors to this thread may be compelled to provide witness statements and appear in court.

You'll never catch me alive copper! Yeah, see!

Your intimidation tactics have no power here!

https://memeguy.com/photos/images/when-im-an-android-fan-and-my-apple-user-friend-asks-for-a-charger-at-my-house-262438.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"It has come to the management's notice that this thread is front for illicit drug trafficking and really bad music.

The matter has been reported to the appropriate judicial authority.

In the meantime...

No further posts are permitted. Please be aware that any contributors to this thread may be compelled to provide witness statements and appear in court.

You'll never catch me alive copper! Yeah, see!

Your intimidation tactics have no power here!

https://memeguy.com/photos/images/when-im-an-android-fan-and-my-apple-user-friend-asks-for-a-charger-at-my-house-262438.gif">

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
I saw deep fried Mars bars.

I've never had one, but saw 'em recently at a fair lol.

At the stampede, I was so tempted to have a very appetizing turkey leg but I got a burrito instead.

The only part of the Stampede I like now is the rodeo.

I'm still enjoying all its facets. I like the grandstand shows.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I saw deep fried Mars bars.

I've never had one, but saw 'em recently at a fair lol.

At the stampede, I was so tempted to have a very appetizing turkey leg but I got a burrito instead.

The only part of the Stampede I like now is the rodeo.

I'm still enjoying all its facets. I like the grandstand shows.

You mean the aging rock stars.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"You mean the aging rock stars.

Go on and laugh at them. It's not as though you are a "vesnyana kurka." :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"You mean the aging rock stars.

Go on and laugh at them. It's not as though you are a "vesnyana kurka." :laugh3:

What does that mean Azhya?

Blazor

Its Wednesday, and down South here, its time for mid week fun. I know Kiebers is going for Mexican and Margaritas lol. Of course Im going to the Fiddle Jam to play and beer.

Anyone else like to have fun on Wednesday, or is it just another day in the neighborhood for y'all?

Blazor

Speaking of fiddlin', I just taught myself how to play Happy Birthday from my head and using my ear. Last line is still a lil tricky but Im pretty close. Only took 30 minutes to learn.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Speaking of fiddlin', I just taught myself how to play Happy Birthday from my head and using my ear. Last line is still a lil tricky but Im pretty close. Only took 30 minutes to learn.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Speaking of fiddlin', I just taught myself how to play Happy Birthday from my head and using my ear. Last line is still a lil tricky but Im pretty close. Only took 30 minutes to learn.

Today is my boss's bday, tomorrow is my father in laws, and Friday is my friends lol.

Anonymous

Today is my boss's bday, tomorrow is my father in laws, and Friday is my friends lol.

You can have all the cake. Save the booze for old Herman.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"Speaking of fiddlin', I just taught myself how to play Happy Birthday from my head and using my ear.

Why not use your fiddle?

ac_toofunny