The best topic

Replies: 10514
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:47:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

https://media.tenor.com/images/17e91cf2991314dd78eecec4668476a0/tenor.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"https://media.tenor.com/images/17e91cf2991314dd78eecec4668476a0/tenor.gif">

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"https://media.tenor.com/images/17e91cf2991314dd78eecec4668476a0/tenor.gif">

Hey Fash, just curious. I thought I saw you post at 3-4 a.m. in the morning. Are you up that early? I hope you get at least 8 hours of sleep. I always tell my sons, "Son, sleep 8 hours and not less. Your true wealth is your health. Your body heals when you sleep."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Hey Fash, just curious. I thought I saw you post at 3-4 a.m. in the morning. Are you up that early? I hope you get at least 8 hours of sleep. I always tell my sons, "Son, sleep 8 hours and not less. Your true wealth is your health. Your body heals when you sleep."

My husband is starting work at six am this week, so I get up early to get his breakfast and lunch ready.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola""Son, sleep 8 hours and not less. Your true wealth is your health. Your body heals when you sleep."

This is so true. I can attest to this, as it heavily impacted me. Im getting a lil better, but I have the hardest time staying asleep. Also my younger girlfriend is on a night schedule, so when we get together she wants to stay up late, and I only get like 4 hours of sleep those nights. I can tell a big difference in the past few years. My body doesnt have its proper healing time, and Im aging. Even developed high blood pressure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola""Son, sleep 8 hours and not less. Your true wealth is your health. Your body heals when you sleep."

This is so true. I can attest to this, as it heavily impacted me. Im getting a lil better, but I have the hardest time staying asleep. Also my younger girlfriend is on a night schedule, so when we get together she wants to stay up late, and I only get like 4 hours of sleep those nights. I can tell a big difference in the past few years. My body doesnt have its proper healing time, and Im aging. Even developed high blood pressure.

I've worked on call for thirty years. I don't get the luxury of eight hours sleep.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I've worked on call for thirty years. I don't get the luxury of eight hours sleep.

Being on call sucks, gotta sober up real quick when that happens lol. At least I did when I was younger.

Anonymous

Being on call sucks, gotta sober up real quick when that happens lol. At least I did when I was younger.

Have you ever had an on call job Blazor?

Blazor

Have you ever had an on call job Blazor?

Yup, when I worked for ServPro, a fire and water damage restoration company, was in my 20's. I remember one call I had to answer to, downtown, pipe burst, several floors up in a building, and of course, it all went down floor to floor. Had suck all the water out and dry it up best we could. Was a long night. One time there was a sewage back up, city's fault, was coming up their kitchen floor in a restaurant. Pumped out over 500 gallons of raw sewage, that sucked. We use to do duct cleaning too, and we did the Elizabeth Arden. Those ventilation systems were so huge, you could practically walk in them, and there were several. Fire damage houses, by the end of the day, you always had black soot in your nose, and smelled a lil like you been camping lol. That job ended when work slowed and I got laid off, was one of the last to go.

@realAzhyaAryola

My husband is starting work at six am this week, so I get up early to get his breakfast and lunch ready.

Got it. That is sweet of you, Fash. My sweets and I are pretty independent. He makes his breakfast and I make mine. We like it this way.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I drum it in their heads daily so they are pretty good at getting good sleep at night. My health improved greatly after giving myself 8 hours of sleep per night. My doctor took me off the hypertension medication because he did not think I need it anymore. Of course I am keeping up with the healthy eating habits and daily exercises, I'm on that spinning cycle weekly and I give it all I've got. Some hypertension medications make you feel tired quickly so you are unable to push yourself harder at your workout.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

If you really try, you will find that 8 hours on days you are not on call.
@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

I drum it in their heads daily so they are pretty good at getting good sleep at night. My health improved greatly after giving myself 8 hours of sleep per night. My doctor took me off the hypertension medication because he did not think I need it anymore. Of course I am keeping up with the healthy eating habits and daily exercises, I'm on that spinning cycle weekly and I give it all I've got. Some hypertension medications make you feel tired quickly so you are unable to push yourself harder at your workout.

Thats awesome Azhya  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Got it. That is sweet of you, Fash. My sweets and I are pretty independent. He makes his breakfast and I make mine. We like it this way.

Maybe he doesn't have to work the long hours like my husband has to.

Anonymous

Have you been busy at work Blazor?