The best topic

Replies: 10516
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:39:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"40' waterfall at Stiles Falls yesterday. Area is in need of rain.

Don't you have some earlier pics of those falls?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"
Nice. Is it quiet there? Not overrun with tourists.

We were the only ones up there  :thumbup:

Heaven on earth. Did you bring lots of weed?

Hehe  :43(2):

:Ghelyon:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I golfed all weekend.

I take it that was a great weekend for you then.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"40' waterfall at Stiles Falls yesterday. Area is in need of rain.

Nope, thats the first time I been to that one. I've also been to Cascade Falls, Roaring Run, Apple Orchard Falls, and Crabtree falls, as far as falls in the area.

Anonymous

Nope, thats the first time I been to that one. I've also been to Cascade Falls, Roaring Run, Apple Orchard Falls, and Crabtree falls, as far as falls in the area.

Are they close to you too Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

All an hour, to an hour and a half away. They are 68', 75', 200', and 1200', with Stiles being 40'. Crabtree Falls the highest cascading waterfall this side of the Mississippi.

Anonymous

All an hour, to an hour and a half away. They are 68', 75', 200', and 1200', with Stiles being 40'. Crabtree Falls the highest cascading waterfall this side of the Mississippi.

We'll have to go there for a picnic if I'm in Virginia.

Blazor

So many places around here. Tons of trails. Also we have the Appalachian Trail and the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Anonymous

So many places around here. Tons of trails. Also we have the Appalachian Trail and the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I can't wait for our picnic Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

I can't wait for our picnic Blazor.

ac_smile

As I've mentioned, lots of waterfalls. Love the mountain tops at sunset too....

https://i.ibb.co/mSQjDM2/Mountaintop1.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/jLJFF65/Mountaintop2.jpg">

Anonymous

That's how I thought Appalachia would look..

Very good pictures Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Thanks Fash, I'll try and remember to post others before long. I just downloaded all my recent pics off my phone onto my desktop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Thanks Fash, I'll try and remember to post others before long. I just downloaded all my recent pics off my phone onto my desktop.

It is beautiful through that region.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Thanks Fash, I'll try and remember to post others before long. I just downloaded all my recent pics off my phone onto my desktop.

It is beautiful through that region.

I love it  ac_smile

Its one of the reasons I dont wanna move away from here lol.

Blazor

Currently borrowing my in laws banjo. It was my mother in laws dad's, and he has been gone for over 30 years. Her brother had it, and he passed away a few months ago, so the banjo went to her. I would say the strangs are prolly 30 years old lol. No one has played it in a long time. Guy here at work thinks its from the 40s or 50s. Father in law "wants" to learn how to play it. I doubt he will, but Im gonna restring it for him anyway for his birthday. Maybe learn a tune or two to teach him when I give it back in a couple weeks.