The best topic

Replies: 10518
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:56:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Be sure to wear earplugs.

I'll have you know I do NOT sound like a screeching cat anymore! Instead, I sound more like this cat  :laugh:

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I'll have you know I do NOT sound like a screeching cat anymore! Instead, I sound more like this cat  :laugh:

">

Lol

Blazor

Avast! For it be Talk Like a Pirate Day! Got me Jack Sparrow outfit on, ready to hit Long John Silvers after work for some plundering of free fish and fries!

Bricktop

Ahoy ye landlubber...ye've never been on a proper ship in ye miserable life...arrrr....

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ahoy ye landlubber...ye've never been on a proper ship in ye miserable life...arrrr....

I was conceived on one!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

">

:laugh:

Blazor

Tomorrow is Hobbit Day (Bilbo and Frodo's birthday). Tomorrow will be a Long Expected Party. So break out your books, or your trilogy, and get down with some Tolkien  ac_dance

I'll have plenty of Hobbit food, and dress up as Frodo lol.

We will drink like Dwarves, smoke like Wizards, and party like Hobbits  :laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/8nYVjqXNdZida/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Tomorrow is Hobbit Day (Bilbo and Frodo's birthday). Tomorrow will be a Long Expected Party. So break out your books, or your trilogy, and get down with some Tolkien  ac_dance

Any excuse to party.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Tomorrow is Hobbit Day (Bilbo and Frodo's birthday). Tomorrow will be a Long Expected Party. So break out your books, or your trilogy, and get down with some Tolkien  ac_dance

Any excuse to party.

ac_dance

Actually, my top three holidays in order from number one to number three is Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, and Hobbit Day  ac_smile

Anonymous

Any excuse to party.

Just like old Prissy. In fact I think they party together.

kiebers

No one has really done anything with Tolkiens songs due to the estate not letting anyone use his words. There are the movie songs, of which, some are not bad.

">

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

You have probably seen this already....

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"You have probably seen this already....

">

Guaranteed old Blazor has.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Any excuse to party.

Just like old Prissy. In fact I think they party together.

Pris and I would raise the roof and bring the house down!  ac_dance  :yahoo:  ac_dance  :l_dance:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"No one has really done anything with Tolkiens songs due to the estate not letting anyone use his words. There are the movie songs, of which, some are not bad.

">

">

You are right on Tolkien, and as a matter of fact, that couple I told you about with the Lord of the Ring style name, just changed their name in fear of Tolkien repercussions (not literal fear lol).

I hadnt seen the first one, glad to see a couple of my favorites in there lol. Misty Mountains is one of my faves too, I seen that one. Its also one of the songs I want played at my funeral. Also, it sounds like one I might be able to learn on the fiddle, was thinking that yesterday lol.