The best topic

Replies: 10518
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:56:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "kiebers"You have probably seen this already....

">

Guaranteed old Blazor has.

Believe it or not I hadnt lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Well I smoked like Wizards, drank like Dwarves, and ate like Hobbits lol. For food I ate bacon, sausage, french toast casserole, strawberries, roast chicken, zucchini, mushrooms, grapes, crackers with various cheeses and salami, maple blackberry tea, Funyuns, pork pot roast with taters, carrots, and biscuits, and a bowl of ice cream lol.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Well I smoked like Wizards, drank like Dwarves, and ate like Hobbits lol. For food I ate bacon, sausage, french toast casserole, strawberries, roast chicken, zucchini, mushrooms, grapes, crackers with various cheeses and salami, maple blackberry tea, Funyuns, pork pot roast with taters, carrots, and biscuits, and a bowl of ice cream lol.

And hired someone with a wheelbarrow to haul you around....Damn man, that's a weeks worth of food.... :laugh:  :laugh:

What did you drink????
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"Well I smoked like Wizards, drank like Dwarves, and ate like Hobbits lol. For food I ate bacon, sausage, french toast casserole, strawberries, roast chicken, zucchini, mushrooms, grapes, crackers with various cheeses and salami, maple blackberry tea, Funyuns, pork pot roast with taters, carrots, and biscuits, and a bowl of ice cream lol.

And hired someone with a wheelbarrow to haul you around....Damn man, that's a weeks worth of food.... :laugh:  :laugh:

What did you drink????

A friend took a pic of me, my tummy is for sure sticking out there lol. It ALL got eaten! Had 8 friends there lol.

I drank Pumpkin Ale, Pumpkin Cider, Pumpkin Oatmeal Stout, and Apple Pie Moonshine lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

What did you drink????

A friend took a pic of me, my tummy is for sure sticking out there lol. It ALL got eaten! Had 8 friends there lol.

I drank Pumpkin Ale, Pumpkin Cider, Pumpkin Oatmeal Stout, and Apple Pie Moonshine lol.

You like apples and pumpkins.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What did you drink????

You like apples and pumpkins.

Especially this time of year! Its a seasonal thing lol, cant get those beers but for a limited time.

I do like apples year round, and pineapple. Most any fruit too. My favorite pie is coconut cream (if its made right). I like most any cobbler, peach being at the top. Im a sucker for a lot of blueberry things too. I had this one pie in Seattle that had blueberry and coconut... oh my gurd!

Blazor

And pumpkin apple is my favorite tart now that I think of it lol. Especially this time of year.

Bricktop

My main computer is broken.

Otherwise you would be SOOOOOO chopped right now.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"My main computer is broken.

:laugh:

I can only guess, basic white bitch huh lol. I can assure you Im no where near that level lol. A lot of pumpkin products suck, like pumpkin pop tarts. And I do not drink pumpkin spice lattes lol. Black coffee for me, out of a pot.

That sucks on the puter! What happened?

Anonymous

I can only guess, basic white bitch huh lol. I can assure you Im no where near that level lol. A lot of pumpkin products suck, like pumpkin pop tarts. And I do not drink pumpkin spice lattes lol. Black coffee for me, out of a pot.

:yuk:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:yuk:

The Blueberry Muffin ones were limited but were the best! The Gingerbread one around Christmas is good, and Smores one aint bad lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Tomorrow is Hobbit Day (Bilbo and Frodo's birthday). Tomorrow will be a Long Expected Party. So break out your books, or your trilogy, and get down with some Tolkien  ac_dance

I'll have plenty of Hobbit food, and dress up as Frodo lol.

We will drink like Dwarves, smoke like Wizards, and party like Hobbits  :laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/8nYVjqXNdZida/giphy.gif">

Your fascination with hobbits reminds me of the Trekkies.

Bricktop

Velvet!!!

How could you...

Comparing Tolkienites to Trekkies is akin to comparing opera to the Sex Pistols.

One needs intellect, imagination and an appreciation of the finer word to be a Tolkienite. One only needs a tinfoil hat to be a Trekkie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Velvet!!!

How could you...

Comparing Tolkienites to Trekkies is akin to comparing opera to the Sex Pistols.

One needs intellect, imagination and an appreciation of the finer word to be a Tolkienite. One only needs a tinfoil hat to be a Trekkie.

Forgive me. ac_blush

Bricktop

Just this once.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fviralviralvideos.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FGIF%2F2014%2F12%2FVery-Bad-Girl-Youve-Been-A-Very-Bad-Girl-Telephone-Beyonce-Dirty-Bad-Girl-GIF-2015.gif&f=1&nofb=1">