The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"So has anyone heard of Maya Hee?

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I even saw an article, of things not to do while dating in another country, and found that in Germany, being late is considered extremely rude. Guess thats my German genes kicking in lol. Got some from my Great Grandfathers side. I would never be late for a date. And when she says "havent you heard that song, Waiting on a Woman", to which I usually reply "yeah, havent you heard not to make a man wait for dinner" lol.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

I was hoping someone would say Maya who? Cause then I would say Maya haha.  :laugh:

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I love this tune, I think we even play it better at the Jam lol.

">

Who would be interested in a Blazor Jamcast? I can guarantee it to be much better than a podcast  :laugh:

Blazor

Was a record night, 21 of us tonight! I was literally 2nd fiddle for a bit til 2 others showed lol. 7 banjo pickers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_dunno

I was hoping someone would say Maya who? Cause then I would say Maya haha.  :laugh:

">

ohhhhhh

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I love this tune, I think we even play it better at the Jam lol.

">

Who would be interested in a Blazor Jamcast? I can guarantee it to be much better than a podcast  :laugh:
Everybody would love it Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

kiebers

Do it!!!!
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Do it!!!!

Hell yes.

Blazor

Do it!!!!

Quote from: "Herman"
Hell yes.

Ok, its official then lol. I will try and have at least a few tunes posted by tomorrow night.

Is there a certain audio upload site anyone knows of that would allow me to do so without an account? I can search for one but didnt know if anyone knew of one lol.

Anonymous

Do it!!!!

Quote from: "Herman"
Hell yes.

Ok, its official then lol. I will try and have at least a few tunes posted by tomorrow night.

Is there a certain audio upload site anyone knows of that would allow me to do so without an account? I can search for one but didnt know if anyone knew of one lol.

:thumbup:

kiebers

I guess it would depend on what you were going to record with. There may be a phone app you could find. I did a search for "free audio recording software" and got a bunch of hits for a pc or laptop.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

I guess it would depend on what you were going to record with. There may be a phone app you could find. I did a search for "free audio recording software" and got a bunch of hits for a pc or laptop.

Well, my banjo friend actually records the sessions each night as of a couple months ago. He has a nice recorder. He gave me the session from a month ago, which is 2 1/2 hours, about 36-38 songs. They are in WAV format, and Im using Audacity to convert them to MP3s. I'd like to upload them to a site that is similar to imgbb.com and not have an account. I found a few sites the other night, I'll look again lol.

Anonymous

And you will see those ads 4ever.

Blazor

Been a process tonight. Had to update Audacity, then find a .dll file for it to export mp3s, and then was searching for a platform to upload to, and seems all the ones where you dont have to register are no more. I'll look more tomorrow.

Print
User actions