The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Been a process tonight. Had to update Audacity, then find a .dll file for it to export mp3s, and then was searching for a platform to upload to, and seems all the ones where you dont have to register are no more. I'll look more tomorrow.

That's more complicated than I thought it would be.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"Been a process tonight. Had to update Audacity, then find a .dll file for it to export mp3s, and then was searching for a platform to upload to, and seems all the ones where you dont have to register are no more. I'll look more tomorrow.

I appreciate you doing this.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

It'll be alright y'all, I'll get it sorted out lol.

Im guessing there is no more of those sort of music sites, cause they wanna track and ban certain folks with copyrighted stuff. So in the end I may have to join a site, but there were a few free ones. Soundcloud was one of them I think. I'll just look over those few tomorrow at work.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

No pressure Blazor.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"No pressure Blazor.

Fuck that. I want to see a jam.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Fuck that. I want to see a jam.

:laugh:

I dont have any videos, except a couple short ones I took when I first started going there. All I have is audio.

Blazor

No worries, I dont feel pressured lol. Been wanting to share some of the tunes we do at the jam for a while now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

No worries, I dont feel pressured lol. Been wanting to share some of the tunes we do at the jam for a while now.

If you do post audio, we would love to hear it..

If not, no problem.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If you do post audio, we would love to hear it..

If not, no problem.

ac_smile

Im working on it, Im not a quitter  ac_smile

Blazor

Oh man, the lady on the radio program thats on that AM990 station, is playing some GOOD OLD tunes this morning. Think her time is up in 30 minutes though. Shes out of Mt. Airy NC. Old time tunes from the 1930's!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh man, the lady on the radio program thats on that AM990 station, is playing some GOOD OLD tunes this morning. Think her time is up in 30 minutes though. Shes out of Mt. Airy NC. Old time tunes from the 1930's!

What is good old music to you?

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Oh man, the lady on the radio program thats on that AM990 station, is playing some GOOD OLD tunes this morning. Think her time is up in 30 minutes though. Shes out of Mt. Airy NC. Old time tunes from the 1930's!

Lots of things since Im an old soul... that is young at heart lol.

In this instance, its old time bluegrass.

But I like lots of old music, anything with upbeat happy beats. Swing is fun, and modernized is Electro Swing, which is pretty cool. I also like those old rare tunes, with a bit of that record popping sound in the background  ac_smile

kiebers

But I like lots of old music, anything with upbeat happy beats. Swing is fun, and modernized is Electro Swing, which is pretty cool. I also like those old rare tunes, with a bit of that record popping sound in the background  ac_smile

I still have all my parents and an aunt's old 78's. Probably around 1200 or so. Just sitting in a closet. All the old great dance bands. Glen Miller, Tommy and Jimmy Dorsey, Red Nichols, Nat King Cole, Louis Armstrong and many many more. Albums that consist of 6 to 8 records. Lots of old Boogie, Freddie Slack, Ella Mae Morris and on and on. Helluva collection.

Couple of my faves I probably have posted before, I have the pictured record in the first vid.

">

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Too cool Kiebers! Thats a lot!!!

I have all my moms old records, she was into Motown.

My Great Aunt has some old Victrolla records, Hank Sr. being one of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I still have all my parents and an aunt's old 78's. Probably around 1200 or so. Just sitting in a closet. All the old great dance bands. Glen Miller, Tommy and Jimmy Dorsey, Red Nichols, Nat King Cole, Louis Armstrong and many many more. Albums that consist of 6 to 8 records. Lots of old Boogie, Freddie Slack, Ella Mae Morris and on and on. Helluva collection.

Couple of my faves I probably have posted before, I have the pictured record in the first vid.

">

">

Any Skynard?

Print
User actions