The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Was this shindig held in a barn..lol..Id personally need to be really drunk for this kinda hootenanny ..Im a city kid now ,funny thing nows this hipster generation is bringing these bruhahas into their little segmented mainsteam where theyll ruin it by modernizing it and repackaging it ...Haaha ,still waiting for that whole beatnik thing to make its come back..Hey Blazor next time your on tour you should introduce this generations Yoko Ono and you can help kickstart Beatnik 2.0

That's before your time realgrimm.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Ok, I cant get the embed player to work, but I do have a link lol. This is the main song that I lead at the Jam, its called Cluck Old Hen. You'll hear me start off, but once this one guy starts singing the song, he joins in, and so does another fiddler. The singer is closer to the mic, but you'll still hear me too. Also when he sings, you'll mostly hear me too.

Check it out, let me know what ya think, and I'll do more  ac_drinks

https://audiomack.com/song/lordofthestrings/cluck-old-hen">https://audiomack.com/song/lordofthestr ... ck-old-hen">https://audiomack.com/song/lordofthestrings/cluck-old-hen

Nice. Sounding pretty good. Great that you have jams like that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"Wow.

I was expecting an ear rape..

But that was pretty good..

ac_drinks

Thanks man, I been practicing a lot, still only been 7-8 months. But when paired up with the others, I really sound good  :laugh:

Im converting more songs right now, I'll post about half a dozen more out of this batch of 40 lol. May not be all tonight though. I cant wait to post certain ones lol. I try and play along with practically every song, even if I suck. Some I rock. But the whole group jams out.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Everybody compliments Blazor's music except me. Everybody picks on old Herman. You guys made me cry.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Thanks man  ac_drinks

Oh man, this was a blessing to me honestly. It was one day back in February, was having a bad day, back when I thought the job was closing shop, and I decided what the hell, grab a beer. I walk in, and here are all these folks, playing the music of my people! I was hooked. So I came another night, and they made me sing, another thing that hooked me more, cause I liked joining in. By the third night, one fiddler told me, "I know you got it in ya, I can see it." Same night, my friend told me he had a fiddle I could borrow, and it went from there.

I love these jam sessions, its the main thing I look forward to every week, so much fun. It really motivated me, and helps me tremendously.

Wish you could join me man! One day we shall jam lol  :35ivrxd:  :241:  :punk:  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Everybody compliments Blazor's music except me. Everybody picks on old Herman. You guys made me cry.

What you talkin' bout big guy, get over here  acc_hugz

Here... take this....  :Ghelyon:

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"

Thanks man  ac_drinks

Oh man, this was a blessing to me honestly. It was one day back in February, was having a bad day, back when I thought the job was closing shop, and I decided what the hell, grab a beer. I walk in, and here are all these folks, playing the music of my people! I was hooked. So I came another night, and they made me sing, another thing that hooked me more, cause I liked joining in. By the third night, one fiddler told me, "I know you got it in ya, I can see it." Same night, my friend told me he had a fiddle I could borrow, and it went from there.

I love these jam sessions, its the main thing I look forward to every week, so much fun. It really motivated me, and helps me tremendously.

Wish you could join me man! One day we shall jam lol  :35ivrxd:  :241:  :punk:  ac_drinks

I used to go to a club in Tel Aviv that had jams that anybody could join in. Just bring your equipment. You would have had a great time there playing your violin.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"
I used to go to a club in Tel Aviv that had jams that anybody could join in. Just bring your equipment. You would have had a great time there playing your violin.

I bet! Thats the way this place is.

I went to one festival this summer, with 5000 people! Like 50 Jam sessions all over the campground. Im going back next year lolol.

Anonymous

I went to one festival this summer, with 5000 people! Like 50 Jam sessions all over the campground. Im going back next year lolol.

All types of music? Classical to country?

Gaon

This was just a small club. First come, first served. It was chaotic at times with competing musical styles in the same jam.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

These last few posts makes me want to see a concert.

kiebers

What about recording a practice session at home....alone???
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

All types of music? Classical to country?

Nope, no classical or country actually lol. All Old Time Bluegrass. Called the Appalachian String Band Music Festival. They have a stage for competitions each night too for 4 nights.

Blazor

This was just a small club. First come, first served. It was chaotic at times with competing musical styles in the same jam.

Lol crazy, this is all one style, old time fiddle. Our circle just gets bigger lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"These last few posts makes me want to see a concert.

Would you believe, I have never been to an actual "concert".