Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Welcome Blazor I remember you also from BAS.

Right on man  ac_drinks

Glad to be aboard.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"Hello Blazor and welcome.

Hello there velvet. Is your name velvet cause you are so smooth, or cause you have a red fleshy center  :eating-smileys-emoticons43:

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Renee"

Don't worry, you can say "turd" here. If language was an issue, I would have been history a long time ago.

As for photoshopping a publicly posted pic for some laughs....I don't think that's an issue as long as you don't spam it all over the place and become a nuisance like a certain former BF alumni is known to do with pics.

Lol right on. No worries, all my chops are usually in fun. I normally only post a chop once.

Unfortunately you probably won't find many pics. Mine and Brick's are probably the only ones...LOL In fact there is one chop of me and one of Brick on here...

I will see what some think with a new member pic thread or bump the old one...If they are brave they will post pics...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Hello there velvet. Is your name velvet cause you are so smooth, or cause you have a red fleshy center  :eating-smileys-emoticons43:

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Unfortunately you probably won't find many pics. Mine and Brick's are probably the only ones...LOL In fact there is one chop of me and one of Brick on here...

I will see what some think with a new member pic thread or bump the old one...If they are brave they will post pics...LOL

No pressure! I can totally understand not wanting to post a pic lol. CJ days people would post 'em just so they WOULD get chopped lol.

Anonymous

Blazor, after discussing it with the mod, we not only allow photo chopping, we encourage it..

In fact, kiebers was brave enough to offer to be your first victim.

Blazor

Lol awesome. You'll see some from me on down the line then  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Lol awesome. You'll see some from me on down the line then  :laugh:

I look forward to seeing your work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Herman, not ProfessorG are ya lol?

No, I'm not. I was invited here about two years ago. I hadn't posted on any forum for a while before that. I posted with Shen Li on an Asian American forum that went tits up. The old lady is East Asian.

Oh ok right on. The Professor was Canadian. Use to be a joke he looked like Frankenstein, and I think was called Herman at one point too lol, so with the Avatar I had to ask lol. I recall you saying you were Ukrainian last night now too lol.

I'm a classic sitcom junkie. The Munsters was one of my best. I have used Jethro Bodine and Meathead in the past too.

Anonymous

Lol, perhaps at one time I was.

Bricktop

what was your CJ's handle, Blazor?

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"Lol awesome. You'll see some from me on down the line then  :laugh:

DONT fall for that shit BLAZOR .

I Pm'd a pic to FASH and asked can i post this pic.......FASH PM'd back and said Yeah in the RR .

So i PM'd said pic back too FASH to double check ......FASH PM'd back and said Yeah in the RR sec .

So i posted it and got a 2 Week ban ! Seriously .

DONT fall for it feller .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

I Pm'd a pic to FASH and asked can i post this pic.......FASH PM'd back and said Yeah in the RR .

So i PM'd said pic back too FASH to double check ......FASH PM'd back and said Yeah in the RR sec .

Still whining about that KAM?

You never told me what the disgusting title was going to be which may have been illegal in this country..

Next time, don't leave out details.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You never told me what the disgusting title was going to be which may have been illegal in this country..

I got a Ban for the pic NOT the title , as u know .

Dont try to turn this around on me , as ya oot of order .

The Title was : A Nigger gets a taste of his own medicine :

Theres been Way worst Thread Titles than that one , as u know .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I got a Ban for the pic NOT the title , as u know .

Dont try to turn this around on me , as ya oot of order .

The Title was : A Nigger gets a taste of his own medicine :

Theres been Way worst Thread Titles than that one , as u know .

Stop whining..

If you had given me all the details, the answer would have been know..

What you did came close to breaking the law..

Get over yourself and grow up.