The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"He also showed me where facebook (I think, or youtube) deleted one of his videos, deemed "unsafe for children" lol. Was a video with my nephew, showing how you can turn a BB gun, into a .22 rifle lol.

:ohmy:

Yup, piece of foil on the end of the barrel, with the .22 bullet inside it. The BB has enough velocity to hit the back, ignite and fire the .22 bullet.

Really?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"He also showed me where facebook (I think, or youtube) deleted one of his videos, deemed "unsafe for children" lol. Was a video with my nephew, showing how you can turn a BB gun, into a .22 rifle lol.

Yup, piece of foil on the end of the barrel, with the .22 bullet inside it. The BB has enough velocity to hit the back, ignite and fire the .22 bullet.

Really?

Yup, he showed me the video how it works  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I saw a video showing how to get a bb gun to go 400 feet per second shot to 1500.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

I saw a video showing how to get a bb gun to go 400 feet per second shot to 1500.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

:thumbup:

It was a cool video. I should look for it.

Anonymous

What's the purpose of that?

Why not just use a more powerful gun?

Blazor

Improvisions using what you have  :thumbup:

Anonymous

At that kind of speed, the bb gun lost it's accuracy.

Anonymous

You'll shoot your eye out.

:laugh:

Anonymous

You want your mouth washed out with soap.

Blazor

Anonymous

Only if I get into the swish.

Anonymous

Only if I get into the swish.

That won't happen though will it. :laugh3:

Blazor

A lady from Vancouver was at the Jam last night, our first Canadian I think lol. She recorded some. One of the guitarists brought her, said she was his producer I think. Wish I had caught the whole story.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"A lady from Vancouver was at the Jam last night, our first Canadian I think lol. She recorded some. One of the guitarists brought her, said she was his producer I think. Wish I had caught the whole story.

If she is from Vancouver, she is a progtard.