The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Velvet"Has your plumbing situation been resolved yet?

"Supposedly" they suppose to be there today to fix things, we'll see.

Modern plumbing is overrated. Give me a port a potty, a bucket and a stream any day.

Says the single guy  :laugh:

Dude, Im with ya, as Im all for camping and what not lol. But these ladies seem to think otherwise  :laugh:

If you believe that guy is into roughing it, you believe Trudeau's carbon tax will stop climate change.

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Seoul seems to like urban comforts.

Anonymous

Do you get to leave work early today Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you get to leave work early today Blazor?

I know last week they talked of leaving an hour or two early, we shall see, havent heard anything today. Boss had a week off and came back today ready to work evidently.

Anonymous

Modern plumbing is overrated. Give me a port a potty, a bucket and a stream any day.

Dude, Im with ya, as Im all for camping and what not lol. But these ladies seem to think otherwise  :laugh:

I was joking, Even though I am single, I do not do third world living. I have never slept in a tent in my life. I slept in an rv with a pillow top queen sized mattress, full sized bathroom, full kitchen and climate control. Does that count as camping.

Blazor

I was joking, Even though I am single, I do not do third world living. I have never slept in a tent in my life. I slept in an rv with a pillow top queen sized mattress, full sized bathroom, full kitchen and climate control. Does that count as camping.

No Seoul, thats Glamping  :laugh:

I feel like you missed out as a kid if you've never slept in a tent  :sad:

Anonymous

I am a city boy through through. I would be lost if I had to camp. I would never know how to assemble a tent or even use a Swiss army knife.

It was not all bad growing up in the North end of Toronto. I still had fun in an urban way.

Blazor

I am a city boy through through. I would be lost if I had to camp. I would never know how to assemble a tent or even use a Swiss army knife.

It was not all bad growing up in the North end of Toronto. I still had fun in an urban way.

Thats not good! Its good to know these things for survival situations. Like my dad always said "ya never know".

I was raised in a mix of places, so I can do both city and country, but my heart yearns for mountains and forestry.

Anonymous

I will never live off the land. I have accepted that. Our government tells us we are in a climate emergency and there is no place in the wilds to hide. And the Trudeau regime is never wrong. ac_sothere

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I will never live off the land. I have accepted that. Our government tells us we are in a climate emergency and there is no place in the wilds to hide. And the Trudeau regime is never wrong. ac_sothere

:laugh:

Dont sink to his level Seoul!

lol

What would you do in the event of an EMP or something?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I will never live off the land. I have accepted that. Our government tells us we are in a climate emergency and there is no place in the wilds to hide. And the Trudeau regime is never wrong. ac_sothere

lol

What an electromagnetic pulse? I experienced one in the Caribbean.

Blazor

lol

What an electromagnetic pulse? I experienced one in the Caribbean.

Oh man really!? Was prolly easier to deal with there lol. How long was power down? I hear if it happens here, that it would take 1-3 years before power and such is restored. Not to mention all vehicles becoming useless. No power also usually means no heat, AC, water heater, fridge, or stove.

Anonymous

Blaze, electromagnetic interference can happen as a result of lightning.

Anonymous

Have you ever went fishing?

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"Blaze, electromagnetic interference can happen as a result of lightning.

Oh Im sure. But Im talking about an EMP b o m b done by either a terrorist or some shit. The kind that can wipe out all electronics and power grids over a large area.