The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Velvet"Has your plumbing situation been resolved yet?

"Supposedly" they suppose to be there today to fix things, we'll see.

Modern plumbing is overrated. Give me a port a potty, a bucket and a stream any day.

Says the single guy  :laugh:

Dude, Im with ya, as Im all for camping and what not lol. But these ladies seem to think otherwise  :laugh:

I was joking, Even though I am single, I do not do third world living. I have never slept in a tent in my life. I slept in an rv with a pillow top queen sized mattress, full sized bathroom, full kitchen and climate control. Does that count as camping.

No Seoul, thats Glamping  :laugh:

I feel like you missed out as a kid if you've never slept in a tent  :sad:

I am a city boy through through. I would be lost if I had to camp. I would never know how to assemble a tent or even use a Swiss army knife.

It was not all bad growing up in the North end of Toronto. I still had fun in an urban way.

Have you ever went fishing?

A good friend of mine owns a boat. I go out on Lake Simcoe a few times every summer. And, yes we fish sometimes too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Blaze, electromagnetic interference can happen as a result of lightning.

Oh Im sure. But Im talking about an EMP b o m b done by either a terrorist or some shit. The kind that can wipe out all electronics and power grids over a large area.

China is the world leader in e-warfare.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Blaze, electromagnetic interference can happen as a result of lightning.

Oh Im sure. But Im talking about an EMP b o m b done by either a terrorist or some shit. The kind that can wipe out all electronics and power grids over a large area.

And industrial theft.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

And industrial theft.

That's true.

Blazor

Well I went to a Celtic Jam the other day for the first time. Was pretty fun! Totally different experience, and playing styles. They put me on the spot to play a tune, so I did Cluck Old Hen. Man, with the Celtic drum going, I was grooving! Hell, that drum helped me groove to all the other tunes too lol, even though I didnt know them. Of course I still sucked to a degree, but I did my best lol. I'll go back for sure.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Well I went to a Celtic Jam the other day for the first time. Was pretty fun! Totally different experience, and playing styles. They put me on the spot to play a tune, so I did Cluck Old Hen. Man, with the Celtic drum going, I was grooving! Hell, that drum helped me groove to all the other tunes too lol, even though I didnt know them. Of course I still sucked to a degree, but I did my best lol. I'll go back for sure.

I like some Celtic music.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Well I went to a Celtic Jam the other day for the first time. Was pretty fun! Totally different experience, and playing styles. They put me on the spot to play a tune, so I did Cluck Old Hen. Man, with the Celtic drum going, I was grooving! Hell, that drum helped me groove to all the other tunes too lol, even though I didnt know them. Of course I still sucked to a degree, but I did my best lol. I'll go back for sure.

ac_smile

:thumbup:

Cant wait for St. Patrick's Day!

Anonymous

ac_smile

Me too, but for different reasons..

March 17 means milder weather is just around the corner.

Blazor

ac_smile

Well then, not so much different after all lol. Its one of the main reasons I like it too, it signifies Spring to me, and the end to Winter depression lol.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Well then, not so much different after all lol. Its one of the main reasons I like it too, it signifies Spring to me, and the end to Winter depression lol.

Spring officially starts around March 21, but it doesn't feel like spring until about the second week of April.

Blazor

ac_smile

Spring officially starts around March 21, but it doesn't feel like spring until about the second week of April.

Speaking of April, this year, April will be 4-20, and many stoners will be celebrating all month long  :laugh:  With the big shebang on 4/20/20, around 4:20.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Speaking of April, this year, April will be 4-20, and many stoners will be celebrating all month long  :laugh:  With the big shebang on 4/20/20, around 4:20.

I won't be.

kiebers

I'll start baking mid March....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

ac_smile

I won't be.

Its ok, I understand  :empathy:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

I'll start baking mid March....

:laugh:

Seems like a good time of year  :laugh: