The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Played a board game with some friends last night, think it was called Bamboozled? You had to spin the dial, and it would land on a color of jelly bean. The trick was though, you never knew if it was gonna be a bad flavor or a good flavor, cause they 2 flavors would have the same color. Well, let me tell ya, stink bug, dirty dishwater, and canned dog food, did not taste very good hahahaha.

I never played that game..

If I do, it won't be with jelly beans.

Um, thats what it comes with Fash lol.

https://cdn-tp1.mozu.com/9046-11441/cms/11441/files/b167d5dc-4913-4caf-b013-7a57ad4845db?max=650">

https://cdn-tp1.mozu.com/9046-m1/cms/files/beanboozled4thspinner-1.png">

How do you play the game?

Are there trivia questions?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Played a board game with some friends last night, think it was called Bamboozled? You had to spin the dial, and it would land on a color of jelly bean. The trick was though, you never knew if it was gonna be a bad flavor or a good flavor, cause they 2 flavors would have the same color. Well, let me tell ya, stink bug, dirty dishwater, and canned dog food, did not taste very good hahahaha.

https://cdn-tp1.mozu.com/9046-11441/cms/11441/files/b167d5dc-4913-4caf-b013-7a57ad4845db?max=650">

I never saw any rules, we just spun the dial, ate a bean, and would wait to see which one it was lol. It was either ok, or really nasty lol. Just watching others eat nasty ones was hilarious! hahahaha
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I never saw any rules, we just spun the dial, ate a bean, and would wait to see which one it was lol. It was either ok, or really nasty lol. Just watching others eat nasty ones was hilarious! hahahaha

It's based on Russian roulette.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:laugh:

Anonymous

I like some board games, but not that one.

Anonymous

Depending on the jelly bean, potentially lethal too.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"I like some board games, but not that one.

Pussy  ac_sothere

Blazor

Oh my gosh, the stink bug was the worst, cause when someone ate it, the whole room smelled like stink bug lol.

Anonymous

Oh my gosh, the stink bug was the worst, cause when someone ate it, the whole room smelled like stink bug lol.

I don't know what a stink bug is, but I'm sure they don't smell like roses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"

All jelly beans are bad. Pure frickin sugar. :yuk:

10 jelly beans aint much lol.

Brother, sugar makes me sick in a real frickin hurry. Besides, I cannot stand the taste of sweet crap.

There is sugar in alcohol pig.

Blazor

Just finished making my Lord of the Rings calendars. I designed, printed, scored, folded, stitched, trimmed, and drilled them myself. Made 10 so I could give some to friends. This is the third year I made them. I change the pictures, quotes, and dates each year.

I've been told I could sell them, but there would be tons of copyright infringement lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Just finished making my Lord of the Rings calendars. I designed, printed, scored, folded, stitched, trimmed, and drilled them myself. Made 10 so I could give some to friends. This is the third year I made them. I change the pictures, quotes, and dates each year.

I've been told I could sell them, but there would be tons of copyright infringement lol.

What an excellent gift idea Blazor..

You could do that with hockey teams or family photos too.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Just finished making my Lord of the Rings calendars. I designed, printed, scored, folded, stitched, trimmed, and drilled them myself. Made 10 so I could give some to friends. This is the third year I made them. I change the pictures, quotes, and dates each year.

Lol oh I know, I did one of family photos before  ac_smile

Anonymous

Lol oh I know, I did one of family photos before  ac_smile

That would be such a terrific customized gift Blazor.

Shampain

I was walking barefoot through a swampy marsh and I thought "I've not been on blue cashew for a while" Is it safe here?