The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
">

Just for you Blazor. Go to 4:00, Gandalf....LOL

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Blaze, less than two months to that pasty white celebration called St Paddys.  ac_dance

You say some strange things Ms Li.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Such a buzz kill Fash lol. Green tea is for morning, whiskey for eveing lol.

Green tea is nice in the evening.

I normally dont do caffeine after lunch. I do like some green tea though. Wish I had some of that Safari Green tea that I got at a Chinese tea shop in Seattle last time I was there. That was SO good.

Taiwan has some excellent green teas..

I'll bring some back with me.

:thumbup:

I bet there is some good tea there!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"Blaze, less than two months to that pasty white celebration called St Paddys.  ac_dance

Ive been counting down since before Christmas  :laugh:

I cant wait!!!

If they ask me, I might join in the Old Time Fiddle Jam march in the parade. They are normally in it.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
">

Just for you Blazor. Go to 4:00, Gandalf....LOL

">

:roll:

That was funny. I really liked the "more of a KFC fighter than a UFC fighter" lol, and the Jolly Rancher part lol.

Anonymous

A KFC fighter. ac_toofunny

kiebers

So Blazor, is your county joining the Vexit movement?

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"So Blazor, is your county joining the Vexit movement?

">

Well, here is the thing. Roanoke City did not sign to be a 2A city, but Roanoke County did. The City is the only shithole this side of the state thats not 2A. Right up from it in Blacksburg dwells VT liberal students, but it resides in Montgomery County, and the County is 2A. I live in Botetourt County, which is 2A. Roughly 95% of the state is now 2A. Hard to say what counties will Vexit, but a lot reside close to the WV border. I still say that small Snowflake infested part of VA up by DC just needs to be broken off and let DC have it.

Anonymous

">

Is this for real or meant as a joke?

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

">

No, its for real, I mentioned it before in the Virginia thread.

WV is offering VA counties to secede to WV. VA counties can legally do so. Personally I wannna stay VA but break off that tiny fuck hole of a city up in the NE part of VA.

Anonymous

">

WV is offering VA counties to secede to WV. VA counties can legally do so. Personally I wannna stay VA but break off that tiny fuck hole of a city up in the NE part of VA.
Where would the NE part of the state go?

Blazor

">

Best to just push them off into the ocean lol. I wouldnt want all that pollution in the water though lol.

Anonymous

">

Best to just push them off into the ocean lol. I wouldnt want all that pollution in the water though lol.
 :laugh:

Anonymous

">

Well, here is the thing. Roanoke City did not sign to be a 2A city, but Roanoke County did. The City is the only shithole this side of the state thats not 2A. Right up from it in Blacksburg dwells VT liberal students, but it resides in Montgomery County, and the County is 2A. I live in Botetourt County, which is 2A. Roughly 95% of the state is now 2A. Hard to say what counties will Vexit, but a lot reside close to the WV border. I still say that small Snowflake infested part of VA up by DC just needs to be broken off and let DC have it.
That is the governor of West Virginia. Elected as a Dem and switched to the GOP.

Blazor

Well, I lead my first song last night at the Celtic jam, a Sea Shanty, called Roll the Old Chariot. This aint me of course, but imagine something very similar, since the pub would sing certain lyrics just like in this vid.....

">

Print
User actions