The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Herman! Change your avatar at SG!

Why would I do that. You have a problem with old Herman's flat head and green skin.

Um, he chopped you with Herman still in it, only the background changed lol. Are you not with me and the Confederacy lol?

What have you done to my beautiful face.

Shampain

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shampain"I was walking barefoot through a swampy marsh and I thought "I've not been on blue cashew for a while" Is it safe here?

No, it's not. It's my home board. I'm the mighty Iron Chink and me and my ASS are feared throughout the land.

Listen Corona Chinger, I still think your avatar is a bit on the pedo side, I wouldn't put my tip anywhere near you! Eat the bat soup BIGOT! Have you made a thread here on why white people suck?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shampain"
Quote from: "Shampain"I was walking barefoot through a swampy marsh and I thought "I've not been on blue cashew for a while" Is it safe here?

No, it's not. It's my home board. I'm the mighty Iron Chink and me and my ASS are feared throughout the land.

Listen Corona Chinger, I still think your avatar is a bit on the pedo side, I wouldn't put my tip anywhere near you! Eat the bat soup BIGOT! Have you made a thread here on why white people suck?

Of course you wouldn't you littl Brit candyass piece of shit faggot. I could smash your ugly little flaing homo yellow Brit teeth into the back of your frickin head.

Fuck off faggot. Take a hike.

Shampain

Of course you wouldn't you littl Brit candyass piece of shit faggot. I could smash your ugly little flaing homo yellow Brit teeth into the back of your frickin head.

I don't have yellow teeth old man, you fond of stereotypes? Of course you are! I laughed when you posted "periwinkles" on why white people suck, that was a good one... Do you realise how pathetic you look giving idle threats over the internet? You're a fucking nobody going into later life with nobody except the white mans internet! Bahahahahaaa what a loser!  :howdy:

Anonymous

What a frickin fag handle and avatar. "Hi I'm Shampain and I'm a little Brit panzy."

Shampain

Quote from: "Herman"What a frickin fag handle and avatar. "Hi I'm Shampain and I'm a little Brit panzy."

Don't get angry dumpling head...  :laugh3:

Anonymous

I don't have yellow teeth old man, you fond of stereotypes? Of course you are! I laughed when you posted "periwinkles" on why white people suck, that was a good one... Do you realise how pathetic you look giving idle threats over the internet? You're a fucking nobody going into later life with nobody except the white mans internet! Bahahahahaaa what a loser!  :howdy:

Could you be anymore frickin gay if you tried, you little yellow toothed piece of shit, bony armed wimp. It would take me three frickin seconds to drop you, you little fag Brit weakling.

Blazor

Why would I do that. You have a problem with old Herman's flat head and green skin.

Um, he chopped you with Herman still in it, only the background changed lol. Are you not with me and the Confederacy lol?

It wasnt me lol, Freud did it lol. I liked it!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What a frickin fag handle and avatar. "Hi I'm Shampain and I'm a little Brit panzy."

You coming on to me, you little Brit faggot.

Anonymous

It wasnt me lol, Freud did it lol. I liked it!

That prick would do something like that.

Shampain

Could you be anymore frickin gay if you tried, you little yellow toothed piece of shit, bony armed wimp. It would take me three frickin seconds to drop you, you little fag Brit weakling.

Awww diddums the OAP with the baddest avatar is upset... Bahahahahaaa! Let me spit on your face PPPPPPPHHHHHHFFFFFTTTTTT!

Anonymous

Not all British are gay. Certainly a large percentage of them are though.

Anonymous

Awww diddums the OAP with the baddest avatar is upset... Bahahahahaaa! Let me spit on your face PPPPPPPHHHHHHFFFFFTTTTTT!

Fag handle, fag avatar, and snippy like a fruit too. No closet can hold your little yellow toothed Brit fag ass can it.

Shampain

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Not all British are gay. Certainly a large percentage of them are though.
Awww look it's the spreader of diseases! Why did your parents flee to Canada? Show some respect you dog eating, k-pop jaundice looking, short dicked communist! Eat the bat soup BIGOT!

Shampain

Fag handle, fag avatar, and snippy like a fruit too. No closet can hold your little yellow toothed Brit fag ass can it.

:evilthoughts2: Bow to your queen!