The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shampain

Stop boring me ffs... If my words hurt anyone then you're a jelly noob... Wwhat shall we talk about then?

Blazor

Lol they just trying to have fun Fash. I know y'all dont approve of a lot, but overlook their antics lol. Enforce the rules of course, and do what you must, they know the outcomes of what they do. But in the end, they having fun is all lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Im gonna share another sample from the jam I go to, cause Im gonna learn the fiddle part to this one this week. You wont hear me playing it in this sample. Its a fun tune, Whiskey Before Breakfast  ac_drinks

"Lord preserve us and protect us, we been drinking whiskey 'fore breakfast!" lol. Cant remember if I posted the words recently or not. They dont sing the whole song in this sample. Its also a cross tune, meaning its Old Time and Celtic.

https://audiomack.com/song/lordofthestrings/whiskey-before-breakfast-sample">https://audiomack.com/song/lordofthestr ... ast-sample">https://audiomack.com/song/lordofthestrings/whiskey-before-breakfast-sample

Gaon

Quote from: "Shampain"Stop boring me ffs... If my words hurt anyone then you're a jelly noob... Wwhat shall we talk about then?

Now I see what they mean.  ac_boring
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Lol they just trying to have fun Fash. I know y'all dont approve of a lot, but overlook their antics lol. Enforce the rules of course, and do what you must, they know the outcomes of what they do. But in the end, they having fun is all lol.

I had to take away fugoogle's image posting privileges this morning..

He spammed about twenty five threads with the same naked picture....I had to waste five minutes taking out the garbage......I guess that's entertainment to him..

Edward used to do that when we first started in 2012.

Shampain, on the other hand, doesn't contribute to discussions.....his troll routine relies on spamming threads with juvenile insults.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Lol they just trying to have fun Fash. I know y'all dont approve of a lot, but overlook their antics lol. Enforce the rules of course, and do what you must, they know the outcomes of what they do. But in the end, they having fun is all lol.

He spammed about twenty five threads with the same naked picture....I had to waste five minutes taking out the garbage......I guess that's entertainment to him..

Shampain, on the other hand, doesn't contribute to discussions.....his troll routine relies on spamming threads with juvenile insults.

Chumpain and nazzibastard are dinosaurs. Those two old farts think goatse pics are cutting edge trolling.  :ththbored:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Chumpain and nazzibastard are dinosaurs. Those two old farts think goatse pics are cutting edge trolling.  :ththbored:

Hey, I happen to like my goatsee ipod skin!

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/48/116830697_35054546ce_b.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Hey, I happen to like my goatsee ipod skin!

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/48/116830697_35054546ce_b.jpg">

ac_blush

Shampain

Actually when you think about what you say you still sound retarded, I don't even know what "goatse" is you iron pubed wool bat! Change your avatar you sick freak!

Shampain

Lighten up... What do you wanna talk about?

Shampain

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shampain"

Oh, I'm light, but derailing every discussion gets old..

Since this is Blazor's thread, we usually let him lead the discussion.

Shampain

Blazooo isn't complaining is he?

Shampain

If you're nice to me I might get good but until then I'll continue to own Herman and the pup eating needle dick...

Blazor

Blazooo isn't complaining is he?

I dont care lol. There have many things in this thread lol.