The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Blazor"
">

2000 years of history..

Only made one song.

But its a damn good one.

Makes me proud to be scottish.

I thought you were Finnish? lol

I´am..

So there was a weeee bit of sarcasm in the last post then  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

">

2000 years of history..

Only made one song.

But its a damn good one.

Makes me proud to be scottish.

I thought you were Finnish? lol

I´am..

So there was a weeee bit of sarcasm in the last post then  :laugh:
Odi, usually is sarcastic, but he's clever about it.

Odinson

Its so good that it makes foreigners feel proud to be scottish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its so good that it makes foreigners feel proud to be scottish.

Often Scottish or Irish Americans and Canadians have no connection to their roots..

They've never been to either country/jurisdiction, they know next to nothing about their contemporary cultures, and they may not have even met a person from either country..

But, they identify as Scottish or Irish Americans and Canadians.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its so good that it makes foreigners feel proud to be scottish.

Often Scottish or Irish Americans and Canadians have no connection to their roots..

They've never been to either country/jurisdiction, they know next to nothing about their contemporary cultures, and they may not have even met a person from either country..

Well, Scots are not as rich as the Asians, and therefore us po' white folk cant afford to fly overseas  ac_sothere

lol

I just know my roots. Maybe not all, but I like knowing.

I know on my mothers side, they are Irish, with Native American and German mixed in. German dominantly on my great grandfathers side, and Native American on my great grandmothers side. The Native American my aunt I thought was Cherokee, but supposedly its Sioux, according to another aunt, who knows lol. I know that both my great grandparents on my mothers side moved up to Salem, VA on a horse and buggy in the 40's from Franklin County (moonshine capital of the world). There they bought a brand new brick home for a mere $3000.

I know on my dads side, I can go back as far as my great, great, great grandfather John. I have a picture of James, my great great grandfather. He was the one in the Civil War. John is the one that supposedly came over from Ireland, and is of Scots Irish decent, and was part of the Buchanan Clan. They are all mostly buried in Buchanan up the road from me. Where they burned a bridge to keep invading Northern forces from coming across the river.

I have been to Frankly County and Buchanan many times, but this po' boy aint ever been overseas lol.

Thiel

Well, Scots are not as rich as the Asians, and therefore us po' white folk cant afford to fly overseas  ac_sothere

lol

I know on my mothers side, they are Irish, with Native American and German mixed in. German dominantly on my great grandfathers side, and Native American on my great grandmothers side. The Native American my aunt I thought was Cherokee, but supposedly its Sioux, according to another aunt, who knows lol. I know that both my great grandparents on my mothers side moved up to Salem, VA on a horse and buggy in the 40's from Franklin County (moonshine capital of the world). There they bought a brand new brick home for a mere $3000.

I know on my dads side, I can go back as far as my great, great, great grandfather John. I have a picture of James, my great great grandfather. He was the one in the Civil War. John is the one that supposedly came over from Ireland, and is of Scots Irish decent, and was part of the Buchanan Clan. They are all mostly buried in Buchanan up the road from me. Where they burned a bridge to keep invading Northern forces from coming across the river.

I have been to Frankly County and Buchanan many times, but this po' boy aint ever been overseas lol.

I am Icelandic and German. I have been to Germany many times, but I haven't been to Iceland.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

lol

I am Icelandic and German. I have been to Germany many times, but I haven't been to Iceland.

I'm mostly Anglo-Celtic.

Blazor

Check this lil kid out!!! The first song he does, is the song Im currently learning, the second song he does real good cause he plays the fiddle and then sings in between. Which is impressive especially at his age.

I promise you wont be disappointed, watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3hcvd_X3ic&list=RDGMEMYQNnkCeucvXPZmorerFbHgVMG3hcvd_X3ic&start_radio=1">
... rt_radio=1">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3hcvd_X3ic&list=RDGMEMYQNnkCeucvXPZmorerFbHgVMG3hcvd_X3ic&start_radio=1

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Check this lil kid out!!! The first song he does, is the song Im currently learning, the second song he does real good cause he plays the fiddle and then sings in between. Which is impressive especially at his age.

I promise you wont be disappointed, watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3hcvd_X3ic&list=RDGMEMYQNnkCeucvXPZmorerFbHgVMG3hcvd_X3ic&start_radio=1">
... rt_radio=1">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3hcvd_X3ic&list=RDGMEMYQNnkCeucvXPZmorerFbHgVMG3hcvd_X3ic&start_radio=1
That is terrifuc.

Blazor

I sang this song at the jam tonight.....

">

Blazor

Blazor

Anonymous

The Edinburgh Fringe is famous.

Blazor

I have some friends playing in this podcast. Lots of bands featured. Pretty good so far! Some Celtic music for ya.......

http://celticmusicpodcast.com/st-patricks-day-451">http://celticmusicpodcast.com/st-patricks-day-451

Its also a free download right now btw.

Anonymous

All fun is on hold.

Print
User actions