Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"All fun is on hold.

Worse than on hold, its "limited/canceled".

I shall still drink Whiskey Before Breakfast lol. It kills the virus  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I have some friends playing in this podcast. Lots of bands featured. Pretty good so far! Some Celtic music for ya.......

http://celticmusicpodcast.com/st-patricks-day-451">http://celticmusicpodcast.com/st-patricks-day-451

Its also a free download right now btw.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Happy St Patrick's Day Blazor..

Unfortunately, you can't celebrate it this year.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Happy St Patrick's Day Blazor..

Thanks Fash!

Oh Im still celebrating lol  ac_drinks

Might get some Irish nachos tonight.

Also I have to post my video of that song I been practicing the past 2 weeks, Whiskey Before Breakfast. Im in a "New Fiddler Group", and that was the song I picked 2 weeks ago. Today is the last day, so we all have to submit what we have.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thanks Fash!

Also I have to post my video of that song I been practicing the past 2 weeks, Whiskey Before Breakfast. Im in a "New Fiddler Group", and that was the song I picked 2 weeks ago. Today is the last day, so we all have to submit what we have.

I am bummed out about it too Blazor. I like putting on my Kiss Me I'm Irish(of the East) t-shirt and going on a pub crawl on Dunlop Street. My province has declared a state of emergency.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Thanks Fash!

I am bummed out about it too Blazor. I like putting on my Kiss Me I'm Irish(of the East) t-shirt and going on a pub crawl on Dunlop Street. My province has declared a state of emergency.

Agh, damn it man, this sucks!

Anonymous

Thanks Fash!

I'm worried about mass unemployment not St Patrick's Day celebrations.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks Fash!

This is gonna super suck for the service industry.

Well, St. Patrick celebrations are over after today. So it wont matter on that anymore.

I feel like if this is the end, at least I had fun. And wasnt a worry wart hiding away in the final days.

Blazor

Well, might not be any Irish nachos. Northam has declared no more than groups of 10. A restaurant cant have more than 10 or they will have to close.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks Fash!

This is gonna super suck for the service industry.

Well, St. Patrick celebrations are over after today. So it wont matter on that anymore.

I feel like if this is the end, at least I had fun. And wasnt a worry wart hiding away in the final days.

Any industry.

Blazor

I went to WalMart, Kroger, Lowes, and Dollar General last night, no TP anywhere, all paper bare. Except at Dollar General I found 2 boxes (limit 1) of tissues on the top shelf at the Dollar General. Thank you short people  :laugh:

As I was being ringed up, guy came in "do y'all have TP!?", cashier said no, and I waved my box of tissues in the air and said "they have one box of tissues left!" hahahaha. He ran back there for it  :roll:

So I knew WalMart was doing a lil TP stocking at night, so I went early this morning. Now Im pretty sure the term "the early bird gets the worm" came from the Great Depression. Cause as I was walking up to the door, that had only been open 45 minutes, lots of folks were coming out with toilet paper. So I put some pep in my step, and made a bee line for the back of the store. I was able to get a 9 pack of the Mega Charmin Ultra soft! They say 9=36 rolls, but I never believe that shit. Anyway, it was the last one! Was a few 4 packs of Charmin left, 1 big ass pack of the cheaper stuff, and a tiny bit of the real cheap stuff too. Was limit one. I got frickin' lucky! I now have at least a 2 week supply. My great aunt knew I was out, and said she snagged me a pack when she went early this morning. I told her to hold on to it for now.

So for now......

https://i.ibb.co/F6Wx9jZ/This-Is-Fine.jpg">

:laugh:

Blazor

6 year old Irish girl insists on going to the pub  :roll:

"Im 6 years old, and me own mudder wont let me go to the pub" lol  ac_toofunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soI0q3CBliE&feature=youtu.be">
... e=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soI0q3CBliE&feature=youtu.be

@realAzhyaAryola

Damn, man, you are now on page 252! No wonder Bricktop won't return. He is far too jealous at this point. Haha!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Damn, man, you are now on page 252! No wonder Bricktop won't return. He is far too jealous at this point. Haha!

:roll:

Do you blame him? Even the Corona virus thread has more than double the pages as his thread does  :laugh:

Hey Brick, we miss ya  :JC_howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I went to WalMart, Kroger, Lowes, and Dollar General last night, no TP anywhere, all paper bare. Except at Dollar General I found 2 boxes (limit 1) of tissues on the top shelf at the Dollar General. Thank you short people  :laugh:

As I was being ringed up, guy came in "do y'all have TP!?", cashier said no, and I waved my box of tissues in the air and said "they have one box of tissues left!" hahahaha. He ran back there for it  :roll:

So I knew WalMart was doing a lil TP stocking at night, so I went early this morning. Now Im pretty sure the term "the early bird gets the worm" came from the Great Depression. Cause as I was walking up to the door, that had only been open 45 minutes, lots of folks were coming out with toilet paper. So I put some pep in my step, and made a bee line for the back of the store. I was able to get a 9 pack of the Mega Charmin Ultra soft! They say 9=36 rolls, but I never believe that shit. Anyway, it was the last one! Was a few 4 packs of Charmin left, 1 big ass pack of the cheaper stuff, and a tiny bit of the real cheap stuff too. Was limit one. I got frickin' lucky! I now have at least a 2 week supply. My great aunt knew I was out, and said she snagged me a pack when she went early this morning. I told her to hold on to it for now.

So for now......

https://i.ibb.co/F6Wx9jZ/This-Is-Fine.jpg">

:laugh:

I could not find Extra Strength Tylenol. I went to three pharmacies.