The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"I went to WalMart, Kroger, Lowes, and Dollar General last night, no TP anywhere, all paper bare. Except at Dollar General I found 2 boxes (limit 1) of tissues on the top shelf at the Dollar General. Thank you short people  :laugh:

As I was being ringed up, guy came in "do y'all have TP!?", cashier said no, and I waved my box of tissues in the air and said "they have one box of tissues left!" hahahaha. He ran back there for it  :roll:

So I knew WalMart was doing a lil TP stocking at night, so I went early this morning. Now Im pretty sure the term "the early bird gets the worm" came from the Great Depression. Cause as I was walking up to the door, that had only been open 45 minutes, lots of folks were coming out with toilet paper. So I put some pep in my step, and made a bee line for the back of the store. I was able to get a 9 pack of the Mega Charmin Ultra soft! They say 9=36 rolls, but I never believe that shit. Anyway, it was the last one! Was a few 4 packs of Charmin left, 1 big ass pack of the cheaper stuff, and a tiny bit of the real cheap stuff too. Was limit one. I got frickin' lucky! I now have at least a 2 week supply. My great aunt knew I was out, and said she snagged me a pack when she went early this morning. I told her to hold on to it for now.

So for now......

https://i.ibb.co/F6Wx9jZ/This-Is-Fine.jpg">

:laugh:

I could not find Extra Strength Tylenol. I went to three pharmacies.

My gf couldnt find any either. I think there is a rush on it, since folks are finding out Ibuprofen bad with the Virus.

Your best bet, if you want to find anything, is hit a store right when they open. Most are stocking at night, but the stuff flies off the shelves shortly after opening. I felt like I was walking out with gold this morning  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I want some on hand if I catch the virus.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I want some on hand if I catch the virus.

I got lucky, I had just bought a bottle of 100 since I was out, just a few weeks ago before the madness began.

Gaon

My little girl and I went out for a walk this morning and bought a few essentials. Dish soap and laundry detergent were in short supply.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"My little girl and I went out for a walk this morning and bought a few essentials. Dish soap and laundry detergent were in short supply.

Daily arrivals like milk, cheese, meat, eggs and yoghurt plentiful.

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"My little girl and I went out for a walk this morning and bought a few essentials. Dish soap and laundry detergent were in short supply.

There is so much in short supply right now, even bags of beans and rice.

I thought I had everything, and then ran out of pepper lol. I knew Walmart and Kroger were cleaned out mostly, so I went a lil further from town to Food Lion, and was surprised at how much WAS on the shelves.

So the trick is to get to a store early, and get to one further from town, if you need certain things.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Daily arrivals like milk, cheese, meat, eggs and yoghurt plentiful.

I did notice that there was lots of produce and such. Except bags of taters.

Anonymous

Food that doesn't spoil is flying off the shelves quickly.

Blazor

Well, my mother in law is back in the hospital with pneumonia and she also has lung cancer. Only her husband and daughter are allowed in to see her, and they may cut that off too. My father in law said she could pass any day, but it was gonna happen, as the Dr said there was no more that could be done.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Well, my mother in law is back in the hospital with pneumonia and she also has lung cancer. Only her husband and daughter are allowed in to see her, and they may cut that off too. My father in law said she could pass any day, but it was gonna happen, as the Dr said there was no more that could be done.

That is awful Blazor.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"Well, my mother in law is back in the hospital with pneumonia and she also has lung cancer. Only her husband and daughter are allowed in to see her, and they may cut that off too. My father in law said she could pass any day, but it was gonna happen, as the Dr said there was no more that could be done.

Oh my. I hope she recovers, Blaze.

So you got married, Blazor? I must have missed that. The last I read, you were dating someone.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Oh my. I hope she recovers, Blaze.

So you got married, Blazor? I must have missed that. The last I read, you were dating someone.

They are saying she wont recover, but lets hope. She chain smokes and is 70, actually I think today is her birthday!

Nah this is the mother in law from my wife that passed away. I always liked them and kept in touch. Yes I have a gf currently lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"

That is awful Blazor.

Yeah my son and I want to see her before she goes. Her other daughter is trying to get her hospice at her house so she can at least get out of the hospital, and so that everyone can see her.

caskur

Food hoarding is a sin but if you have elderly neighbours, check if they need something as well.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Velvet"

That is awful Blazor.

Yeah my son and I want to see her before she goes. Her other daughter is trying to get her hospice at her house so she can at least get out of the hospital, and so that everyone can see her.

Sad news.

I am so sorry to hear your family is going through this.

take care.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol