The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"When we were in the polynesian islands recently, this is what my oldest son said, "Mom, go clubbing, get drunk and wake up at the beach with a hung over. Live a little." Hahahahaha! Can you believe that? That was funny. I have never been drunk that I woke up with a hung over. I don't have that in me.

:laugh:

Kids these days are lightweights, pffft, hang overs.

ac_dance

Then COVID-19 happened.

My Great Grandfather must of lived through the great depression. Now it makes more sense why he got on me about using too much TP lol. He would tell me to use two squares lol.

My tribe in the old days did not know toilet paper existed. That was a luxury only the civilized world had. So, they used a more sanitary way, they washed with soap and water using a large cup.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"When we were in the polynesian islands recently, this is what my oldest son said, "Mom, go clubbing, get drunk and wake up at the beach with a hung over. Live a little." Hahahahaha! Can you believe that? That was funny. I have never been drunk that I woke up with a hung over. I don't have that in me.

Kids these days are lightweights, pffft, hang overs.

ac_dance

Then COVID-19 happened.

My Great Grandfather must of lived through the great depression. Now it makes more sense why he got on me about using too much TP lol. He would tell me to use two squares lol.

My tribe in the old days did not know toilet paper existed. That was a luxury only the civilized world had. So, they used a more sanitary way, they washed with soap and water using a large cup.

Interesting!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Blazor, I assume you're still working?

For how much longer?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Blazor, I assume you're still working?

For how much longer?

Printing companies are considered essential here. We print for the hospitals and such.

It is VERY slow here right now, and some have even cancelled projects. We will be off tomorrow, and prolly every Friday til things pick up again from here.

Oak

For how much longer?

Printing companies are considered essential here. We print for the hospitals and such.

It is VERY slow here right now, and some have even cancelled projects. We will be off tomorrow, and prolly every Friday til things pick up again from here.

Thank God you still have a job, but a 20% reduction hurts regardless.

Blazor

Quote from: "Oak"

For how much longer?

Believe me, I know. Especially already living paycheck to paycheck.

Little do they know Im gonna claim a vacation day for each one they do though lol.

Oak

For how much longer?

Believe me, I know. Especially already living paycheck to paycheck.

Little do they know Im gonna claim a vacation day for each one they do though lol.

I would!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

For how much longer?

He works for greedy swine.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

For how much longer?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

For how much longer?

You think every independent business owner is greedy.

Blazor

Learning to play Amazing Grace. I have a feeling it will be needed. Im surprised by how easy it is. I guess just from knowing the tune over the years.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Learning to play Amazing Grace. I have a feeling it will be needed. Im surprised by how easy it is. I guess just from knowing the tune over the years.

Did you get to visit with MIL?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Learning to play Amazing Grace. I have a feeling it will be needed. Im surprised by how easy it is. I guess just from knowing the tune over the years.

I like that song.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Did you get to visit with MIL?

I didnt  :sad:

She passed away Saturday morning  :sad:

I was so worried about the damn Corona shit, thinking I might of had it, that I chose not to go. Its been a couple weeks and Im over it, so was debating going this weekend, but was too late. Plus they said she was "idling", so I thought I had time.

She had lung cancer, beat it once before, but her chain smoking brought it back. The pneumonia is what got her really.

She was a sweet lady, that didnt take no shit lol. I remember her back when I first met her, I was 16, she was not the one to be messed with lol. I remember driving her drunk ass to Hardees at 3am for chicken biscuits lol. I'll miss her stuffing patties during the holidays, and her spaghetti and meatloaf. She always said I was her favorite son in law lol. Her birthday was last week, think she turned 70.

We might hold off on the memorial, cause of the "10 to a group limit". She is being cremated.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like that song.

I got the approval from my church going coworkers too  :laugh:

I've got the tune down, just need to memorize it. Shouldnt be too hard.

I use to want that tune played on bagpipes at my funeral.