The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=364225 time=1590961964 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=364207 time=1590951332 user_id=88
Looks like you have your Antifa & BLM problems also

Virginia protests see 1 critically injured in shooting, confederate group HQ targeted

A man was shot and critically injured, and the headquarters of the Daughters of the Confederacy was set on fire during violent overnight protests in Richmond, Va.

Police said a man transported himself to a hospital around 1 a.m. Sunday with life-threatening injuries after he was shot while in a vehicle as he came into contact with a group of protesters, according to reports by NBC 12.

You are in Virginia, not W Virginia??

Attacking people for their beliefs has antifa written all over it.

I'm certain ANTIFA is behind the rioting and violence.

Anonymous

https://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sbgpzkcu/snop/p2/us/virginia-protests-see-1-critically-injured-in-shooting-confederate-group-hq-targeted">Virginia protests see 1 critically injured in shooting, confederate group HQ targeted

A man was shot and critically injured, and the headquarters of the Daughters of the Confederacy was set on fire during violent overnight protests in Richmond, Va.

Police said a man transported himself to a hospital around 1 a.m. Sunday with life-threatening injuries after he was shot while in a vehicle as he came into contact with a group of protesters, according to reports by NBC 12.

I just saw a video of a shop owner getting beaten up by a mob of rioters.

Blazor

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-protests-see-1-critically-injured-in-shooting-confederate-group-hq-targeted">Virginia protests see 1 critically injured in shooting, confederate group HQ targeted

Yup Im in Virginia!

Shit been crazy here! That link describes what happened in Richmond, they have lost their minds there. Lynchburg and my Hometown of Roanoke was also hit. I even came across one of the 4 protests here in town unexpectedly. It was at the Sheetz, cars everywhere scrambling, lots of blacks fleeing the scene, and about 25 swat members protecting the store.

That shit is royally pissing me off what they are doing with the Confederate shit.  acc_angry

No need to worry about me, Smith & Wesson rides along with me lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2020/05/31/breaking-down-the-timeline-of-saturday-evenings-roanoke-protests/">https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2020/05 ... -protests/">https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2020/05/31/breaking-down-the-timeline-of-saturday-evenings-roanoke-protests/

Anonymous

Law enforcement is not doing enough to protect citizens and businesses from vandals and robbers.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364353 time=1591039952 user_id=3254
Law enforcement is not doing enough to protect citizens and businesses from vandals and robbers.

I thought they did a good job in Roanoke. Dozens of swat were at each main business protecting it, and dispersed the ones being nasty as soon as they got nasty. I cant say the same for other areas.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=364357 time=1591040161 user_id=2221

I thought they did a good job in Roanoke. Dozens of swat were at each main business protecting it, and dispersed the ones being nasty as soon as they got nasty. I cant say the same for other areas.

I base my opinion on what I see on the news.

Blazor

Time to add Drunken Sailor to my fiddle list. That tune was EASY!!!

kiebers

Quote from: Blazor post_id=364400 time=1591062688 user_id=2221

Cool. Good to hear it's getting easier.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

It varies as to city from no damage to much  .. or rather varies according to the quality & determination of City Management

WOW. Cops had been patient in front of their station for many hours  .. The hardcore 300 of about 2000 earlier in Seattle suddenly got aggressive & cops teargassed em all at once  .. all in a split second all hell broke loose & it's nasty out there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=364418 time=1591071533 user_id=88

It varies as to city from no damage to much  .. or rather varies according to the quality & determination of City Management

WOW. Cops had been patient in front of their station for many hours  .. The hardcore 300 of about 2000 earlier in Seattle suddenly got aggressive & cops teargassed em all at once  .. all in a split second all hell broke loose & it's nasty out there

Seattle likes a good riot.

Blazor

Quote from: kiebers post_id=364401 time=1591064128 user_id=193
Quote from: Blazor post_id=364400 time=1591062688 user_id=2221

Cool. Good to hear it's getting easier.

Its getting much easier. Not all songs mind you lol, and knowing a song helps tremendously. Also Im sounding better  :laugh:

Blazor

Damn, and my brother and a couple hundred others just cleaned the paint off walls downtown lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=364501 time=1591109396 user_id=2221

Damn, and my brother and a couple hundred others just cleaned the paint off walls downtown lol.

graffitti?

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364507 time=1591118588 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=364501 time=1591109396 user_id=2221

graffitti?

Yup.