The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=374176 time=1596649432 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=374048 time=1596586349 user_id=1689
Blazor, did you see this.

Chicago Leaders Want To Cancel History Classes 'Until A Suitable Alternative Can Be Found'

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/chicago-leaders-cancel-history-classes/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=ivNzoPtDGB6NOBzpaT8zLXy5x5692_6vB5Gz6QM7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/chic ... 6vB5Gz6QM7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/chicago-leaders-cancel-history-classes/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=ivNzoPtDGB6NOBzpaT8zLXy5x5692_6vB5Gz6QM7

Democratic state Rep. LaShawn Ford of Chicago said the current state history curriculum leads to a "racist society" and may cause "white privilege" before a Sunday press conference in Evanston in a release obtained by NBC 5. In the release, Ford called to replace courses and books that "unfairly communicate" history until a "suitable alternative is developed."

"When it comes to teaching history in Illinois, we need to end the miseducation of Illinoisans," Ford said in the release. "I'm calling on the Illinois State Board of Education and local school districts to take immediate action by removing current history books and curriculum practices that unfairly communicate our history."

"Until a suitable alternative is developed, we should instead devote greater attention toward civics and ensuring students understand our democratic processes and how they can be involved," he continued.

I did, frickin' crazy. But to be honest, it in fact did lead to a racist society, because they didnt teach the truth! In other words, it led to blacks being racist against whites, because they didnt learn the truth about the Confederacy and the South and the truth about slavery.

Blazor, we haven't seen you around much lately....I miss yoiu.

acc_hugz

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374199 time=1596665746 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=374176 time=1596649432 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=374048 time=1596586349 user_id=1689
Blazor, did you see this.

Chicago Leaders Want To Cancel History Classes 'Until A Suitable Alternative Can Be Found'

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/chicago-leaders-cancel-history-classes/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=ivNzoPtDGB6NOBzpaT8zLXy5x5692_6vB5Gz6QM7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/chic ... 6vB5Gz6QM7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/chicago-leaders-cancel-history-classes/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=ivNzoPtDGB6NOBzpaT8zLXy5x5692_6vB5Gz6QM7

Democratic state Rep. LaShawn Ford of Chicago said the current state history curriculum leads to a "racist society" and may cause "white privilege" before a Sunday press conference in Evanston in a release obtained by NBC 5. In the release, Ford called to replace courses and books that "unfairly communicate" history until a "suitable alternative is developed."

"When it comes to teaching history in Illinois, we need to end the miseducation of Illinoisans," Ford said in the release. "I'm calling on the Illinois State Board of Education and local school districts to take immediate action by removing current history books and curriculum practices that unfairly communicate our history."

"Until a suitable alternative is developed, we should instead devote greater attention toward civics and ensuring students understand our democratic processes and how they can be involved," he continued.

I did, frickin' crazy. But to be honest, it in fact did lead to a racist society, because they didnt teach the truth! In other words, it led to blacks being racist against whites, because they didnt learn the truth about the Confederacy and the South and the truth about slavery.

Blazor, we haven't seen you around much lately....I miss yoiu.

acc_hugz

Aww, didnt know I was missed lol. Was I gone that long lol?

I been over at SG talking about the Confederacy and all the corrupt things in this world, guess I got carried away lol. And now Queen is tired of all that talk and wants to be done with that place.

I plan on spending more time here and at other forums I've neglected lately. BF oddly is the only place that hasnt gone full on political talk.

I've spent the last 5 months with sadness, anger, and other emotions, but I want some fun now, before the "Corona second wave" thats building for September, so we all get scared and vote from home, and before the war that breaks out in November.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

In this environment in North America, it's hard not to be political Blazor..

Ten years ago, I'd rarely post about anything political, but that's all changed now..

I understand your emotions. you have good reason to be upset at times..

I look forward to seeing you around more often.

Blazor

Im the same way, use to not be political at all, til it started to affect me.

Hopefully Blaze Fun Dayz will return  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=374335 time=1596737097 user_id=2221

I could ignore politics until activists started demanding higher prices for energy, no consequences for rioting, shutting down people who have different opinions, and taking away our police protection..

I can't remain silent anymore.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374339 time=1596738045 user_id=3254

I could ignore politics until activists started demanding higher prices for energy, no consequences for rioting, shutting down people who have different opinions, and taking away our police protection..

All that, and dont forget the Confederate statues and flags! lol, that is dear to me. Also dont forget the attack on churches.

I couldnt be silent anymore either.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=374360 time=1596753655 user_id=2221

All that, and dont forget the Confederate statues and flags! lol, that is dear to me. Also dont forget the attack on churches.

I couldnt be silent anymore either.

We get all that, but not the rewriting Confederate history of course.

Thiel

The individual has been removed from the political conversation in the United States and Canada too.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=374415 time=1596767994 user_id=1688

The individual has been removed from the political conversation in the United States and Canada too.

Muppet Baby Marxists are to blame for that...
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=374417 time=1596768219 user_id=1676
Quote from: Thiel post_id=374415 time=1596767994 user_id=1688

Muppet Baby Marxists are to blame for that...

The grandparent Marxists with money like George Soros have spoiled them rotten.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

I agree with Fash. It's hard to be apolitical in 2020.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=374721 time=1596921529 user_id=2021
I agree with Fash. It's hard to be apolitical in 2020.

You have to not only be political today, you have to have the correct politics.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375629 time=1597385357 user_id=88Good point

Which is why I've given up on politics and Canada.

cc

I have also given up on hope Canada because I see no real change no matter who gets elected. That's how our power system is working of late

That said, I'll stay here because it's my country and where we made most of our money overall and don't have to work now

Possibility of US, but I doubt we will do that again. I'm Canadian

Ain't no way I'm going to 3rd world it again now I don't have to... we only did that temporarily following hot spots for  projects .. not a chance in hell we'd do that when we don't have to

We don't even vacation in any of them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell