The best topic

Replies: 10515
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:55:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Toronto is nearly as expensive as Seattle and Vancouver. It does not offer the West coast natural beauty. In fact, smog advisories in the summer are not uncommon.

Smog  :sad:

Glad some of y'all are telling me these things. My brother has been trying to get me to move there lol.

To Toronto? Why would your brother in Seattle tell you to move to Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

No lol, to Seattle. I was under the impression you meant that Seattle was like Toronto  :laugh:

Toronto is very expensive like Seattle, but it doesn't have the Pacific natural beauty. Toronto is just a big ugly city like any in the US. And like I said, TO often has smog advisories in the summer. Not as bad as LA, but tough for elderly people like my dad when it happens.

Anonymous

I've been to Toronto Seoul..

It does the best it can considering it doesn't have mountain views like Calgary and Montreal(Mt. Royale).

And it's not on the sea like Vancouver, Victoria, Halifax and St. Johns.

priscilla1961

The beautiful city pictures. :thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

The West coast of North America is too expensive, it has high taxes and too much government for my tastes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The West coast of North America is too expensive, it has high taxes and too much government for my tastes.

The West coast is expensive, that is true..

And not only housing either.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"The West coast of North America is too expensive, it has high taxes and too much government for my tastes.

You mean the "Left" coast.

That one word gives you an idea why it's so expensive and government intrusion is rampant. The ideology all stems from "Kalifornia" and has spread like the plague up the coast over the past several decades.

At least here on the east coast the bulk of the leftards are confined to the northeast.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

That one word gives you an idea why it's so expensive and government intrusion is rampant. The ideology all stems from "Kalifornia" and has spread like the plague up the coast.

At least here on the east coast the bulk of the leftards are confined to the northeast.

Gasoline is so expensive in the city of Vancouver..

But, what isn't expensive in Vancouver..

I read that people of child bearing age are leaving the lower mainland in droves because they will never have a middle class lifestyle due to the expense of living there..

The greater Vancouver area will be an area for the rich and the elderly.

Blazor

So true  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Gasoline is so expensive in the city of Vancouver..

But, what isn't expensive in Vancouver..

I read that people of child bearing age are leaving the lower mainland in droves because they will never have a middle class lifestyle due to the expense of living there..

The greater Vancouver area will be an area for the rich and the elderly.

Think gas was $3 a gallon. Its $1.95 here in my neck of the woods.

A shame really on the expense of living there.

Anonymous

That one word gives you an idea why it's so expensive and government intrusion is rampant. The ideology all stems from "Kalifornia" and has spread like the plague up the coast over the past several decades.

Fucking Bullseye!!

Blazor

So lets join together and feel alright  :Ghelyon:  ac_drinks

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHctRGa-CHI

Blazor

Friday night bitches!!!  ac_dance

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9iUC1TEuE

Blazor

I remember this old jam  :laugh:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5LW07FTJbI

Blazor

ac_drinks  :thumbup:  ac_drinks

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"So lets join together and feel alright  :Ghelyon:  ac_drinks

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHctRGa-CHI
Bob Marley was great. :thumbup:

Print
User actions