The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402462 time=1613520720 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=402460 time=1613520504 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402459 time=1613520419 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=402458 time=1613520284 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402457 time=1613520194 user_id=56

I used to post there. It was slow(like all forums are now), but some good people.

Yeah they were all good people. Sadly, most stated months ago, that if it went down, they were done with forums, sadly. I tried letting them know of SG, BF, and here of course.

That is reality. This medium is dead. It's too bad, because social media doesn't want people like us.

I know!!! I'd be banned first day!!! I cant stand social media. Im all the time telling people to unplug from it. Its like crack to these fucks!!!

You know what's funny. You Westerners think China is a police state. However, I post stuff on my Renren account that would earn me an immediate and permanent ban from North American social media.

Hell that does sound crazy.

Big Tech can go fuck itself. I never trusted that shit from day one. If the day comes that my forum days are up, I hope you all have my phone number and text me hahahaha  :laugh:

I've been giving it out a lil lately lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=402463 time=1613520910 user_id=2221
Quote from: Blazor post_id=402458 time=1613520284 user_id=2221

Yeah they were all good people. Sadly, most stated months ago, that if it went down, they were done with forums, sadly. I tried letting them know of SG, BF, and here of course.

That is reality. This medium is dead. It's too bad, because social media doesn't want people like us.

I know!!! I'd be banned first day!!! I cant stand social media. Im all the time telling people to unplug from it. Its like crack to these fucks!!!

You know what's funny. You Westerners think China is a police state. However, I post stuff on my Renren account that would earn me an immediate and permanent ban from North American social media.

Big Tech can go fuck itself. I never trusted that shit from day one. If the day comes that my forum days are up, I hope you all have my phone number and text me hahahaha  :laugh:

We're all riding out the end of forums. I only hang on because there are still people like you, CC, kiebs, Herman and Fash around. If you guys pull the pin, there is no reason for me to stick around. However, I do want ur phone number when that happens. Expect some silly messages and pictures from me. :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=402464 time=1613521405 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=402463 time=1613520910 user_id=2221

We're all riding out the end of forums. I only hang on because there are still people like you, CC, kiebs, Herman and Fash around. If you guys pull the pin, there is no reason for me to stick around. However, I do want ur phone number when that happens. Expect some silly messages and pictures from me. :laugh3:

Sadly you right. I agree, its the good folks that always keep me coming back  ac_drinks

Hahaha, right on, you are welcome to it. We get drunk on mimosas one night and have a blast lol  :laugh:

Kiebers and I text, I need to call him one night, when he aint piled under the blankets like he is right now Im sure lol.

I've talked to a couple others recently on the phone too lol.

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402470 time=1613523924 user_id=3254
I'm on Telegram.

When I think of Telegram  :laugh:

https://emmadavies23.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/tumblr_nmhbtuuhqi1sonf30o1_400.gif?w=300&h=232">

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=402480 time=1613530077 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402470 time=1613523924 user_id=3254
I'm on Telegram.

When I think of Telegram  :laugh:

https://emmadavies23.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/tumblr_nmhbtuuhqi1sonf30o1_400.gif?w=300&h=232">

https://telegram.org/">https://telegram.org/

@realAzhyaAryola

Hi, Blazor. I'm curious if you watched the impeachment trial.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403043 time=1614017580 user_id=73

I think pulling my nose hairs out, would of been more entertaining and less painful to endure  :laugh:

Nah I didnt watch it lol.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403044 time=1614017682 user_id=2221

I think pulling my nose hairs out, would of been more entertaining and less painful to endure  :laugh:

ac_toofunny

I did not watch it at first but then I got intrigued as to the degree of lies the prosecution would pull and there it was. They were even too audacious to alter the evidence and cut the video off to show details that support Trump. Very dishonest. Trump's defense team was very good. They crushed that prosecution. If you have time, it is worth watching from Day 1. I feel I cannot make observations or opinions about things that I did not watch myself so I decided to watch the entire thing to see for myself exactly what went on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403046 time=1614017975 user_id=73

ac_toofunny

I did not watch it at first but then I got intrigued as to the degree of lies the prosecution would pull and there it was. They were even too audacious to alter the evidence and cut the video off to show details that support Trump. Very dishonest. Trump's defense team was very good. They crushed that prosecution. If you have time, it is worth watching from Day 1. I feel I cannot make observations or opinions about things that I did not watch myself so I decided to watch the entire thing to see for myself exactly what went on.

Oh I knew it would be chock full of lies and deception. Im trying to watch my blood pressure  :laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403058 time=1614020155 user_id=2221

ac_toofunny

Oh I knew it would be chock full of lies and deception. Im trying to watch my blood pressure  :laugh:

I wanted to see it for myself. I loved the defense team's argument that the house managers' repeated claimes that a lot of the things they are stating are from "claims or reports or were reportedly told to them..." That was, of course, another way of saying, they have NOTHING. That was a good trial. I love watching these epic trials where the defense lawyers smash the other side.  :120p6wp_th:  :416:
@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403059 time=1614020705 user_id=73

ac_toofunny

I wanted to see it for myself. I loved the defense team's argument that the house managers' repeated claimes that a lot of the things they are stating are from "claims or reports or were reportedly told to them..." That was, of course, another way of saying, they have NOTHING. That was a good trial. I love watching these epic trials where the defense lawyers smash the other side.  :120p6wp_th:  :416:

Hell yeah! Maybe I'll get bored enough to watch it lol.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403066 time=1614021446 user_id=2221

ac_toofunny

It's like this...you do not even have to watch it so you are not stuck facing the screen but you can listen to it. That's what I did. I went about my business but listened to it. However, when Michael Van der Veen speaks, you gotta watch him. Haha! He is quite a personality. He is like the type of lawyer you want to represent you. I am now a fan.
@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403072 time=1614021681 user_id=73

ac_toofunny

It's like this...you do not even have to watch it so you are not stuck facing the screen but you can listen to it. That's what I did. I went about my business but listened to it. However, when Michael Van der Veen speaks, you gotta watch him. Haha! He is quite a personality. He is like the type of lawyer you want to represent you. I am now a fan.

Sounds like a good idea lol.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403073 time=1614021768 user_id=2221
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403072 time=1614021681 user_id=73

Sounds like a good idea lol.

I think so. Did you listen to Rush Limbaugh?
@realAzhyaAryola