The best topic

Replies: 10605
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:36:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411854 time=1621980157 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411847 time=1621969646 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=411845 time=1621961011 user_id=2221
There are a lot of factors on those deaths.

But ya know, Im not gonna bother with it.

I only say things, because I care about y'all. I can lead you to the watering hole, but I cant make y'all drink.

Peace out.

I don't give a fuck what you do. Get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated, it's your choice. Canada and the US will get to herd immunity(around 75%) with or without you. The choices of people who think like you do will delay it a bit, but we'll still get there.

Our only way back to normal is getting as many people vaccinated as possible.

:negative:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411854 time=1621980157 user_id=3254t we'll still get there.

Our only way is getting as many people vaccinated as possible.

For those who actually want to get " back to normal"

Seems some like it the way it is ... Go figure  :confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FgPkIN121mRrZS%2Fgiphy-downsized-large.gif&f=1&nofb=1">

cc

Exactly.

Sheep jumping for wonky cornball basement cult-sites  .... Seems a lot of it going around

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=411891 time=1621992272 user_id=88
Exactly.

Sheep jumping for wonky cornball basement cultsites  .... Seems a lot of it going around

Its so wonky, that Facebook has to censor people that post their side effects. Crazy right?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411887 time=1621991832 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411854 time=1621980157 user_id=3254t we'll still get there.

Our only way is getting as many people vaccinated as possible.

For those who actually want to get " back to normal"

Seems some like it the way it is ... Go figure  :confused1:

Lockdowns are a violation of fundamental human rights..

They'll continue without mass immunity.

cc

Again, maybe true, but really lame ... more cult-site "proof"  :001_rolleyes:  that proves the square root of fuck all

Blazor

What the hell has gotten into y'all?

For one, its true, Project Veritas talked to FB whistleblowers, they are suppressing everything that is against the narrative. Cant talk about negative about Covid. Its no lie.

Y'all have turned into a cult. Am I a n1gger to y'all now? sSince I aint gonna get a shot? Y'all gonna segregate me cause of how I FEEL? WTF!?

Blazor

My thread is bigger than the Covid threads you made CC, I have more standing  ac_razz

Y'all have Covid Hysteria. I think y'all should calm down, and let the good Lord handle things.

cc

WOW. Some over- reaction. Whoa down ffs .. read what you just posted

Y'all  don't need to react like that to simple questioning

Your reaction  .. or rather over-reaction truly surprised me.

He who cannot take some disagreement best examine how sure he is of what he is putting forward

Quote from: Blazor post_id=411898 time=1621993407 user_id=2221
My thread is bigger than the Covid threads you made CC, I have more standing  ac_razz

Good one!! I enjoyed that   :roll:   and concede ...................that

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=411896 time=1621992907 user_id=2221

For one, its true, Project Veritas talked to FB whistleblowers, they are suppressing everything that is against the narrative. Cant talk about negative about Covid. Its no lie.

Y'all have turned into a cult. Am I a n1gger to y'all now? sSince I aint gonna get a shot? Y'all gonna segregate me cause of how I FEEL? WTF!?

I have been consistent on this coronavirus since the start. Locking down healthy populations is madness. Vaccines. unlike lockdowns are based on science. Unlike lockdowns, they will keep variants from spreading permanently whereas lockdowns only delay the inevitable.

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=411899 time=1621993653 user_id=88
WOW. Some over- reaction. Whoa down ffs .. read what you just posted

Y'all  don't need to react like that to simple questioning.

Your reaction  .. or rather over-reaction truly surprised me.

He who cannot take some disagreement best examine how sure he is of what he is putting forward

Quote from: Blazor post_id=411898 time=1621993407 user_id=2221

I enjoyed that   :roll:

My bad if it seemed over reaction. But I truly believe this vaccine is bad juju! Y'all seemed like y'all were trying to ridicule me for thinking its bad, cause I know y'all promote it. Hence my reaction.

If someone wants to "feel" safe by taking it, do it, I aint stopping anyone, but I strongly oppose it. I feel you are putting yourself in more danger. This is why I feel the way I do.

I've seen a LOT of shit out there. TRUST ME!!!! FUCK!!!! The vax is bad juju!!!

If you dont want to live long, or have kids anymore, or...... nah, I aint getting into the WAY out there shit, y'all would just laugh anyway.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411900 time=1621993684 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=411896 time=1621992907 user_id=2221

I have been consistent on this coronavirus since the start. Locking down healthy populations is madness. Vaccines. unlike lockdowns are based on science. Unlike lockdowns, they will keep variants from spreading permanently whereas lockdowns only delay the inevitable.

I know you have Shen Li, as far as the lockdowns  ac_drinks

The vaccine though. If its so "trustworthy", why say "we cant be sued if something happens". Its cause we are the lab rats. We are the trial. The way I understand it, all animals under the trial died. Did you know the first guy who got the vax, just died? Did you know the guy I work with, just went to a funeral, of a gal younger than me, that slipped into a coma after her 2nd shot and died? Fuck that vax!!!! I FUCKING MEAN IT!!!!!!! Bad JUJU!!!!!

Blazor

I mean fuck!!! If its so good..... why censor those that are having reactions or talking negatively about it!?

If its so goood.... why put in the disclaimer they aint responsible.

WHY are so many dying from it, or having BAD effects!? Fuck that!

Anonymous

You don't want immunity from COVID varients, that's fine. That's your right. But, immunity is the only way you are getting civil liberties back.