The best topic

Replies: 10578
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:44:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel post_id=440926 time=1645589398 user_id=1688
Quote from: Blazor post_id=440902 time=1645587813 user_id=2221
Quote from: Thiel post_id=440897 time=1645587513 user_id=1688
Quote from: Blazor post_id=440895 time=1645587273 user_id=2221
Quote from: Thiel post_id=440887 time=1645586513 user_id=1688
My vision must be improving. I can read Blazor's signature without my glasses, lol.

:roll:

Its a spin off CW's lol. The resident harpy condemned CW's sig.

I could stand no more. I am back. I stand in solidarity with CW's right to have a sig.

Good to see you my friend  ac_drinks

The reisdent harpy? Would that be Ms Suzie Wong, aka Shen Li? I don't have an issue with her. Her bark is worse than her bite.

Lol, nah I love that fried chicken eatin' chinese chicky lol.

That would be CC, resident drama queen instead of harpy then maybe?

I think she got the Moronic Variant. She hasnt been the same since.

I don't have an issue with cc either. We both post in threads where we have opinions. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we agree to diagree. Same as you and I or Dinky Dazza and Bricktop or IHJ and Seoulbro. It is all good to me.

Im all for open discussion, as I always have.

Use to think CC was great too, but she has changed. Maybe Dinky has literally got on her last nerve and its about to snap  :laugh:

Its when she belittles folks that she disagrees with that irks me. It started with the way she treated unvax folks, and their views.

Her edits have gotten worse too, and they annoy the piss outta me. Adding sentences, and then editing and adding more sentences, and each time, its usually some snide remark.

Then this place became Facebook, and my informative posts got moved to Rejected. That was the cherry.

So I decided to live out of Rejected for a bit, and became Dont Be a Vaxhole.

My protest of that is over. I have returned to stand with CW's right to have a sig.

Team Liberty shall prevail!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=440937 time=1645589894 user_id=2221
Quote from: Blazor post_id=440895 time=1645587273 user_id=2221

:roll:

Its a spin off CW's lol. The resident harpy condemned CW's sig.

I could stand no more. I am back. I stand in solidarity with CW's right to have a sig.

Good to see you my friend  ac_drinks

The reisdent harpy? Would that be Ms Suzie Wong, aka Shen Li? I don't have an issue with her. Her bark is worse than her bite.

I don't have an issue with cc either. We both post in threads where we have opinions. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we agree to diagree. Same as you and I or Dinky Dazza and Bricktop or IHJ and Seoulbro. It is all good to me.

Use to think CC was great too, but she has changed. Maybe Dinky has literally got on her last nerve and its about to snap  :laugh:

Its when she belittles folks that she disagrees with that irks me. It started with the way she treated unvax folks, and their views.

Her edits have gotten worse too, and they annoy the piss outta me. Adding sentences, and then editing and adding more sentences, and each time, its usually some snide remark.

Then this place became Facebook, and my informative posts got moved to Rejected. That was the cherry.

My protest of that is over. I have returned to stand with CW's right to have a sig.

cc is often inebriated these days...

It's a gas watching her fumble her posts and later edits...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440938 time=1645590046 user_id=1676

You're right, that it can be funny lol. Other times irritating... most times irritating lol.

I guess being home and afraid all the time will do that to ya.

I notice now that the narrative is crumbling, she starting to see the light a lil though. Have you noticed? Its not much, but its there.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=440944 time=1645590334 user_id=2221

You're right, that it can be funny lol. Other times irritating... most times irritating lol.

I guess being home and afraid all the time will do that to ya.

I notice now that the narrative is crumbling, she starting to see the light a lil though. Have you noticed? Its not much, but its there.

Most nights, she sees the light in duplicate and triplicate but can't grasp any of it....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You're the biggest lush on these forumz.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=440949 time=1645590552 user_id=56

Nope... I had 2 Mercury apple ciders about 3 weeks ago though....

They were chilled to 1C and very refreshing.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I wanna learn how to play this.

....yes.... the song  ac_wub

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440951 time=1645590678 user_id=1676

That's not what people who have talked with you have said. You really seem like a liquor pig, so I believe them. Just sayin.

Bricktop

Quote from: Blazor post_id=440958 time=1645591343 user_id=2221

">

You just want to show her your fiddle. ac_razz

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=440959 time=1645591809 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440951 time=1645590678 user_id=1676

That's not what people who have talked with you have said. You really seem like a liquor pig, so I believe them. Just sayin.

:001_rolleyes:

You must have me confused with cc of the aa...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=440976 time=1645596749 user_id=1560
Quote from: Blazor post_id=440958 time=1645591343 user_id=2221

">

You just want to show her your fiddle. ac_razz

She fiddles better than I do, I'd rather her "teach me" lol.

Anonymous

That is obvious enough. A peron would have to be drunk all the time to watch all those brain cell destroying bitchute videos.

Frood

Ok, lil choo choo boi....
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=441016 time=1645635133 user_id=2015

That is obvious enough. A peron would have to be drunk all the time to watch all those brain cell destroying bitchute videos.

A peron? Are these drunks in the room with you right now?  :laugh:

Honestly though, bitchute aint as bad as y'all say. I dont think y'all have even went there, and just choose to talk bad about it. You have to take some of that stuff with a grain of salt, but they expose a LOT more than we are allowed to see on censored youtube. Youtube has plenty of brain cell destroying videos of their own, not to mention the way they gouge your eyeballs out with forced commercials.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=441020 time=1645639409 user_id=2221
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=441016 time=1645635133 user_id=2015

That is obvious enough. A person would have to be drunk all the time to watch all those brain cell destroying bitchute videos.

A peron? Are these drunks in the room with you right now?  :laugh:

Honestly though, bitchute aint as bad as y'all say. I dont think y'all have even went there, and just choose to talk bad about it. You have to take some of that stuff with a grain of salt, but they expose a LOT more than we are allowed to see on censored youtube. Youtube has plenty of brain cell destroying videos of their own, not to mention the way they gouge your eyeballs out with forced commercials.

It's called a typo.......I frequently make them, especially when posting from my phone.