The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=505061 time=1688339660 user_id=3396
I think turbans are the uniform at TransX.

Part of the issue is that the trucking industry has raced to the bottom in Canada.  East Indians come, buy up companies, dump the rates to undercut the competition, and find that only temporary foreign workers (often their own people) will put up with low wages and shit working conditions.  And they'll keep the truck rolling 24/7 also, since there's often three of them shoved into the cab/sleeper, shitting & pissing out of a hole cut into the floor.

This is actually studied, because trucking used to be highly regulated (meaning a good paying job and a good business to be in), to a completely deregulated free-for-all.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=505048 time=1688338581 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505047 time=1688338400 user_id=3397

Yep.  Yet when I trucked into the States, I'd have to follow their rules, which meant that when I was sitting home here on my couple of days off between runs, I'd get random calls every now and then directing me to a local lab so I can go piss in a plastic container.

The 1987 train crash caused all that, and they went full out hysterical with drug testing.

Jesus H, no wonder it's all ragheads doing long haul.

Psst, don"t do drugs and you won't have to worry about screening.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505064 time=1688352115 user_id=3389

How about you don't invade my privacy unless I give you a good fucking reason to do so?

You fucking chinks just LOVE to be controlled.  Governed by a greater entity is the only way you seem to thrive.

I'm 100% for sobriety at work, but I didn't care for random piss tests on my two day off between runs, which I had to go and do for free.

Now you'll enjoy Paki rig drivers, and all the benefits they bring.  ENJOY!  But remember, immigrants lower prices for all...  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505068 time=1688369137 user_id=3397

How about you don't invade my privacy unless I give you a good fucking reason to do so?

You fucking chinks just LOVE to be controlled.  Governed by a greater entity is the only way you seem to thrive.

I'm 100% for sobriety at work, but I didn't care for random piss tests on my two day off between runs, which I had to go and do for free.

Now you'll enjoy Paki rig drivers, and all the benefits they bring.  ENJOY!  But remember, immigrants lower prices for all...  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fuck off, it's you white libtards that embrace comrade True Dope's authoritarian policies.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505070 time=1688369847 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505068 time=1688369137 user_id=3397

Fuck off, it's you white libtards that embrace comrade True Dope's authoritarian policies.

Like telling people not to do drugs for example?  :wink:

Not channeling your inner Truedeaup I trust?  ac_biggrin
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=505034 time=1688336655 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504999 time=1688264369 user_id=2221

Suppose to be this Friday lol. But they begging lol. Suppose to have a tentative start date of the 11th at the new place, but I havent heard anything since the background check and drug test started. Should be good though. Gonna inquire on Wednesday if I havent heard by then. I "might" do some part time graphics for my current place at a higher rate, might, lulz. They begging lol.

A drug test? Why? We used them on the drilling and service rigs, but that is saftey sensitive work. Printing aint safety sensitive work.

I usually refuse to work for places that piss test, havent since that 1 time 30 years ago lol. The way I see it, I get paid for 8 hours, not 24, and what I do in my time is my own. Shit, all I do is pot lol.

Oh, Im leaving the print industry lol. This new place just filtering the riff raff like Mel said. Pot is decriminalized here, so it dont matter if it shows up in my test  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=505099 time=1688396373 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=505034 time=1688336655 user_id=3396

A drug test? Why? We used them on the drilling and service rigs, but that is saftey sensitive work. Printing aint safety sensitive work.

I usually refuse to work for places that piss test, havent since that 1 time 30 years ago lol. The way I see it, I get paid for 8 hours, not 24, and what I do in my time is my own. Shit, all I do is pot lol.

Oh, Im leaving the print industry lol. This new place just filtering the riff raff like Mel said. Pot is decriminalized here, so it dont matter if it shows up in my test  ac_dance

Your new job aint in the printing business?

Melson Gibson

We've been through this already.  Women and immigrants are Trudeau's largest base of voters.  If only White males voted, Trudeau wouldn't be in power.  You can Google that if you don't believe me.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505209 time=1688511657 user_id=3397

We've been through this already.  Women and immigrants are Trudeau's largest base of voters.  If only White males voted, Trudeau wouldn't be in power.  You can Google that if you don't believe me.

But, why do so many Chinks vote Conservative and so many Frenchman do not? But, most women vote prog. White women included.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=505197 time=1688509925 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=505099 time=1688396373 user_id=2221

Nope lol, totally different field. My attention to detail though I think helped me get this job.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=505285 time=1688526945 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=505197 time=1688509925 user_id=3396

Nope lol, totally different field. My attention to detail though I think helped me get this job.

Don't leave us in suspense. What is your new job?

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=505211 time=1688511858 user_id=3396
But, why do so many Chinks vote Conservative and so many Frenchman do not? But, most women vote prog. White women included.

They don't.  That's a fallacy.  The most Chink heavy ridings in Canada, those in and around Vancouver, Richmond, etc., all either voted Liberal or NDP.  Conservative wins don't start until you hit the White zones like White Rock, Langley Township, Abbotsford, etc.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505292 time=1688532652 user_id=3397

They don't.  That's a fallacy.  The most Chink heavy ridings in Canada, those in and around Vancouver, Richmond, etc., all either voted Liberal or NDP.  Conservative wins don't start until you hit the White zones like White Rock, Langley Township, Abbotsford, etc.

They did vote Conservative when Harper was leader, but they did not warm up to Scheer or that tool O'Toole. We will see if they return to the Conservatives with Pollivere.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505209 time=1688511657 user_id=3397

But, why do so many Chinks vote Conservative and so many Frenchman do not?

Because frogs are cunts maybe? I dunno... they all seem to want to do everything backwards to the way the english speaking population do. I could always tell when a frog electrician had been working on a place in Ottawa, all the power outlets were wired up upside down.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

I think I may have found it. Long time Richmond area Conservative MP's like Alice Wong and Kenny Chiu were defeated in the last election. A lot of mainland Chinese voters that normally vote Conservative just did not vote. Hong Kong and Taiwan Chinese still voted and usually Conservative, but they are a small minority now of Chinese Canadians.

Kenny Chiu says there's no single reason for his loss, but points to online WeChat posts he says contained false information about the Conservatives and allegations a private member's bill to create a foreign influence registry would discriminate against Chinese Canadians.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/karen-woods-tories-failed-to-reach-out-to-chinese-canadians-and-suffered-because-of-it">https://nationalpost.com/opinion/karen- ... ause-of-it">https://nationalpost.com/opinion/karen-woods-tories-failed-to-reach-out-to-chinese-canadians-and-suffered-because-of-it

The Conservative party shares a long and special relationship with Chinese-Canadians.

In 1957, Douglas Jung became the first Canadian member of Parliament of Chinese heritage under the Progressive Conservative party. The Diefenbaker government then ended the racist Chinese Exclusion Act through the Chinese Adjustment Statement Program that granted amnesty status to Chinese immigrants and their children who had been born in Canada.

Chinese-Canadian voters have always leaned towards the Conservative party due to its positions on low taxation, limited government spending, pro-business policies, family values and strong law enforcement. Chinese-Canadians have voted for the Conservative party in large numbers in the past three federal elections, according to a study done by the Canadian Chinese Political Affairs Committee. But in this federal election, that vote collapsed.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/china-may-have-tried-to-discourage-canadians-from-voting-conservative-federal-unit-1.5959464">https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/china-m ... -1.5959464">https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/china-may-have-tried-to-discourage-canadians-from-voting-conservative-federal-unit-1.5959464

China may have tried to discourage Canadians from voting Conservative: federal unit