The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Blazor got way too drunk at FloydFest and was kidnapped by the Women's National Clogging Team.

He's been chained to a seat in their tour bus and forced to gratify whoever on the team is feeling particularly frolicsome on a given evening. It's their first abduction and they're not very good at it... he could have escaped the first night or any thereafter but they give him all the tacos he can eat and moonshine he can drink so it may be a while before he takes off.

I 'spect the next time their bus is in this area he'll cut and run but not before.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 23, 2023, 01:25:58 PMBlazor got way too drunk at FloydFest and was kidnapped by the Women's National Clogging Team.

He's been chained to a seat in their tour bus and forced to gratify whoever on the team is feeling particularly frolicsome on a given evening. It's their first abduction and they're not very good at it... he could have escaped the first night or any thereafter but they give him all the tacos he can eat and moonshine he can drink so it may be a while before he takes off.

I 'spect the next time their bus is in this area he'll cut and run but not before.
That is plausible.

Blazor

Apologies y'all!

I went to that music festival camping, with no signal, for 4 days, it was awesome. When I came back, I simply felt the need to further my internet/politics break for a lil while. Plus I've been working my ass off, with very little free time lately. Instead of internet, I've either been listening to the radio, playing Super Nintendo, or if I have time.... watch an old movie. Been feeling nostalgic.

For the next month at least, I'll still be super busy, with work, and a lil fun. I'll be amazed if I get time to do some stuff to the Jeep. Coming up I got another music festival to go to. Plus a Ren Faire, that is Lord of the Rings themed!!!! I was stoked for that, when work all of a sudden said we have to work overtime that weekend. So hopefully I'll catch Sunday at least. Hobbit day is upon us soon, and Pirate day. Lots in September, fuckin' slave masters make me work too much!

I'll try to at least post more often again after work around this time. Missed all y'all. Some of you have texted me concerned, I always reply to texts lol. Think the only one with my Snapchat that sees all my stories is Kiebers lulz.

Frood! Sorry I missed your call a month ago!!! I had already turned my volume down and went to bed, and then went to the festival the next morning. We shall chat some time!

Funny Obama chop Raven! hahaha, fucking Big Mike hahaha. Sorry for making you worry!

Herman, of course I love that song! Its blown up!

Garraty! It is Taco Night!!!! You had me thinking of posting a pic with tacos and moonshine hahahahahaha.

Speaking of which..... time to make TACOS!!!!!!  :yeahhh:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 12:11:15 AMApologies y'all!

I went to that music festival camping, with no signal, for 4 days, it was awesome. When I came back, I simply felt the need to further my internet/politics break for a lil while. Plus I've been working my ass off, with very little free time lately. Instead of internet, I've either been listening to the radio, playing Super Nintendo, or if I have time.... watch an old movie. Been feeling nostalgic.

For the next month at least, I'll still be super busy, with work, and a lil fun. I'll be amazed if I get time to do some stuff to the Jeep. Coming up I got another music festival to go to. Plus a Ren Faire, that is Lord of the Rings themed!!!! I was stoked for that, when work all of a sudden said we have to work overtime that weekend. So hopefully I'll catch Sunday at least. Hobbit day is upon us soon, and Pirate day. Lots in September, fuckin' slave masters make me work too much!

I'll try to at least post more often again after work around this time. Missed all y'all. Some of you have texted me concerned, I always reply to texts lol. Think the only one with my Snapchat that sees all my stories is Kiebers lulz.

Frood! Sorry I missed your call a month ago!!! I had already turned my volume down and went to bed, and then went to the festival the next morning. We shall chat some time!

Funny Obama chop Raven! hahaha, fucking Big Mike hahaha. Sorry for making you worry!

Herman, of course I love that song! Its blown up!

Garraty! It is Taco Night!!!! You had me thinking of posting a pic with tacos and moonshine hahahahahaha.

Speaking of which..... time to make TACOS!!!!!!  :yeahhh:
There he is. :drunk2:

Blazor

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 12:18:06 AMHey bud!!!  :happy-smileys-emoticons166:
Good to hear work is getting better for ya.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on August 30, 2023, 12:28:24 AMGood to hear work is getting better for ya.

Welllll...... I wouldnt say THAT! hahahaha

It is getting easier though!

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 12:47:50 AMWelllll...... I wouldnt say THAT! hahahaha

It is getting easier though!
You are driving less and making more money. That is better.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on August 30, 2023, 12:57:04 AMYou are driving less and making more money. That is better.

Those factors, yes, lulz.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor on August 30, 2023, 01:17:37 AMThose factors, yes, lulz.

whazzup, man.... i came here to see you.... been waiting quite a while....

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 30, 2023, 10:33:52 AMDang.. Sorry I missed you last night.. Just happy you're okay, hon.  Glad to see you're getting out and having some fun before the weather turns to shit..  Oh and that was not my chop, btw LOL.. Just something I found and didn't know what thread to put it in...HAHA..  Take Care, Blaze- miss ya <3
Between you and Blazor's chops, you provide us with plenty of laughs.

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 30, 2023, 10:43:53 AMNot only me and Blaze.. We've got Frood, Caskur and Reggie --- This site is blessed with funny choppers.  I'm definitely at the bottom of the list compared to the others :D 
Reggie chop too? I did not know that.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 30, 2023, 01:49:04 AMwhazzup, man.... i came here to see you.... been waiting quite a while....

Well I aint like that bitch Pelosi, you were welcome to put your feet up on my desk hahaha.

I've been on break. Im gonna pop in more often, BUT.... still mostly busy til November lol.

Good to see ya!

OH!!!! I found ginseng up in the mountains!

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN on August 30, 2023, 10:33:52 AMDang.. Sorry I missed you last night.. Just happy you're okay, hon.  Glad to see you're getting out and having some fun before the weather turns to shit..  Oh and that was not my chop, btw LOL.. Just something I found and didn't know what thread to put it in...HAHA..  Take Care, Blaze- miss ya <3

Right on lol. Thing is, Im on 2nd shift, so I miss all the action during the week, and if I have to work Saturday too its a toss up on coming out that night. I've found a couple shots of whiskey snaps me right back into action though, lulz.

Still a funny chop lol. Glad to see you around too!

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on August 30, 2023, 10:35:37 AMBetween you and Blazor's chops, you provide us with plenty of laughs.

Been forever since I've done a chop. I need to fix that one day lol.