The best topic

Replies: 8140
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:47:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on March 15, 2024, 11:44:57 AMAnytime, anywhere, and I'll make you Sing-atop my face  :jawdrop:
Hey Blaze, have you taken a look at any of the pics I posted in Pictures Part Deux yet?

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on March 15, 2024, 12:26:37 PMI think the Mexican president made that statement last year or something. I remember him saying something along those lines before.
Progs hate Jews, so maybe he did.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on March 16, 2024, 07:45:26 PMProgs hate Jews, so maybe he did.
Even Jewish progressives dabble in anti semitism.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Not a huge fan of zionists myself... but loathe proggies.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on March 16, 2024, 09:22:53 PMNot a huge fan of zionists myself... but loathe proggies.
I had a good exchange with Garraty_47 on the topic of Zionism.
gay, conservative and proud

Brent

Quote from: Thiel on March 16, 2024, 09:19:15 PMEven Jewish progressives dabble in anti semitism.
A prog is a prog is a prog. No matter their ethnicity, they hate working class freedom and prosperity.

Shen Li

Blaze, what did you do for St Paddy's Day? We went to a pizza shop. I'm not crazy about pizza, but this place had pizza with the best crust I've ever tried. It was thin and flaky. Almost like pastry. It was soooooo good.

Frood

Like a Seamajor crust?  :facepalm:
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on March 15, 2024, 10:58:39 PMHey Blaze, have you taken a look at any of the pics I posted in Pictures Part Deux yet?

Not yet! I will!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on March 18, 2024, 01:11:44 AMBlaze, what did you do for St Paddy's Day? We went to a pizza shop. I'm not crazy about pizza, but this place had pizza with the best crust I've ever tried. It was thin and flaky. Almost like pastry. It was soooooo good.

Lets see, Saturday was the big day here. I started the day with 3 shots of whiskey lol. Then caught the parade, lots of bagpipers this year. Then went and had a Lucky Leprechaun burger (burger, corned beef, swiss, spicy mustard, and sauerkraut, so good), with sweet potato fries, deep fried Oreo, and 2 beers. Then I went over to where all the Celtic music was being performed, along with more beer lol. Then wandered around for a bit before heading home. I made a sausage and banana pepper pizza for dinner that night. Then on Sunday, I went to see my Celtic friends perform, along with more whiskey and beers lol. Then we went and got a pizza too lol. It was huge, 28"!

Blazor

Blazor

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on March 19, 2024, 01:13:30 PMLets see, Saturday was the big day here. I started the day with 3 shots of whiskey lol. Then caught the parade, lots of bagpipers this year. Then went and had a Lucky Leprechaun burger (burger, corned beef, swiss, spicy mustard, and sauerkraut, so good), with sweet potato fries, deep fried Oreo, and 2 beers. Then I went over to where all the Celtic music was being performed, along with more beer lol. Then wandered around for a bit before heading home. I made a sausage and banana pepper pizza for dinner that night. Then on Sunday, I went to see my Celtic friends perform, along with more whiskey and beers lol. Then we went and got a pizza too lol. It was huge, 28"!
I thought bagpipes were Scottish.....I guess Irish and Scottish are as similar as Portuguese and Spanish.
too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on March 19, 2024, 01:13:30 PMLets see, Saturday was the big day here. I started the day with 3 shots of whiskey lol. Then caught the parade, lots of bagpipers this year. Then went and had a Lucky Leprechaun burger (burger, corned beef, swiss, spicy mustard, and sauerkraut, so good), with sweet potato fries, deep fried Oreo, and 2 beers. Then I went over to where all the Celtic music was being performed, along with more beer lol. Then wandered around for a bit before heading home. I made a sausage and banana pepper pizza for dinner that night. Then on Sunday, I went to see my Celtic friends perform, along with more whiskey and beers lol. Then we went and got a pizza too lol. It was huge, 28"!
Woo Hoo :yeahhh:

Blazor