The best topic

Replies: 7547
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 01, 2024, 08:45:07 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 21, 2024, 01:50:52 AMAnd people like YOU caused it all!

And what did I cause?

I've never liked nor been a fan of corporatism.

But all you types who thought Rockin' Ronnie Reagan was such a great guy back in the 80s got the ball rollin'.... L

Corporatism - make the working classes subsidize the rich who get a free ride and then brainwash fools like avatar_Frood who swallow their social darwinist directives like 'adapt or die' or 'Survival of the Fittest'....while they get all the gravy and caviar for breakfast and the masses eat at McDonald's.

True liberals never embraced the social darwinist directives of corporatism nor identified with them. I suspect this was also true of conservatives.

Anyone who voted for that fool W Bush swallowed the corporatist philosophy hook ball and sinker.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 21, 2024, 02:08:06 AMAnd what did I cause?

I've never liked nor been a fan of corporatism.

But all you types who thought Rockin' Ronnie Reagan was such a great guy back in the 80s got the ball rollin'.... L

Corporatism - make the working classes subsidize the rich who get a free ride and then brainwash fools like avatar_Frood who swallow their social darwinist directives like 'adapt or die' or 'Survival of the Fittest'....while they get all the gravy and caviar for breakfast and the masses eat at McDonald's.

True liberals never embraced the social darwinist directives of corporatism nor identified with them. I suspect this was also true of conservatives.

Anyone who voted for that fool W Bush swallowed the corporatist philosophy hook ball and sinker.

You're a libtard. You are against Trump. You people should burn at the stake.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 21, 2024, 02:09:24 AMYou're a libtard. You are against Trump. You people should burn at the stake.

I don't like Trump nor Biden.

They're Both going senile and are unsuitable to hold public office, especially President of the US.

If the Democrats lose this election, then it was their own damn fault.

They could have replaced Biden but didn't.

Who knows? Maybe somebody in the Democratic party wants Biden to lose.
I don't know how anyone would possibly want Biden to run again.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: JOE on March 21, 2024, 01:57:59 AMAdapt? And for whom?

The Elites? The corporations? avatar_Frood

Having billions wasn't enough for them.

Now they want trillions & the whole pay leaving the masses with a bone to chew on.

Maybe you will 'adapt' for them, but I'm not gonna suck up to them.

You have no clue, do you...

Humans adapt from heightened periods of prosperity to black swan events or just outright human kindled corruptions.

Sit the fuck down, Spectrum Soldier.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on March 21, 2024, 02:45:44 AMYou have no clue, do you...

Humans adapt from heightened periods of prosperity to black swan events or just outright human kindled corruptions.

Sit the fuck down, Spectrum Soldier.

The Elites don't adapt for you, but evidently you've decided to 'adapt' for them.

They make up these rules like 'adapt or die' so you can follow them.

They get prime rib while you typically get spam avatar_Frood

In which case, spam it'll be for you, squirt.

Frood

Quote from: JOE on March 21, 2024, 03:05:42 AMThe Elites don't adapt for you, but evidently you've decided to 'adapt' for them.

They make up these rules like 'adapt or die' so you can follow them.

They get prime rib while you typically get spam avatar_Frood

In which case, spam it'll be for you, squirt.

Oh...THERE IT IS...  :crampe:

You dropped your troll face if only momentarily....

I will make prime rib of what's left of your already dismal forum persona,  geriatric bitch tits... at least if you persist. I can't guarantee Biggie, Lokmar, Herman and the like will desist if I stop because I'm a bleeding heart and quite pleasant under normal circumstances.

I could destroy you but at this juncture I will refrain... flea taught me that and if a Latina could walk away from a fight, I'm just as ready to get fisticuffs with you the moment you stare too long in my forum eyes.

Try me, fucktard. You wouldn't like the outcome.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 21, 2024, 02:14:53 AMI don't like Trump nor Biden.

They're Both going senile and are unsuitable to hold public office, especially President of the US.

If the Democrats lose this election, then it was their own damn fault.

They could have replaced Biden but didn't.

Who knows? Maybe somebody in the Democratic party wants Biden to lose.
I don't know how anyone would possibly want Biden to run again.

Nope. You're a lying piece of shit. You know damned well that biden was cheated into office and is completely riddled with dementia while Trump shows absolutely no signs of it and is in fact even sharper than many 50 year olds in office.

No wonder you stupid lying assholes have completely fucked up your own country.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 21, 2024, 08:59:46 AMNope. You're a lying piece of shit. You know damned well that biden was cheated into office and is completely riddled with dementia while Trump shows absolutely no signs of it and is in fact even sharper than many 50 year olds in office.

No wonder you stupid lying assholes have completely fucked up your own country.

Say L ... my gold went up the other day ta $2200 an ounce...just after I bought 2 ounces eh?

So my gold is risin faster 'n yer bullets..Bud!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 21, 2024, 01:24:23 PMSay L ... my gold went up the other day ta $2200 an ounce...just after I bought 2 ounces eh?

So my gold is risin faster 'n yer bullets..Bud!

Can you even buy bullets ITFP, josephine?  :popcorn:

Also, my silver went up more than your gold.

PWN3D!

Blazor

Quote from: JOE on March 21, 2024, 12:41:38 AMMuch of what he says is true avatar_Blazor

But I'll let you in on a secret - it's largely/mostly the corporations' fault. In your country and others.

And they are back by autocrats who've no interest in democracy

These people are Evil with a Capital E.

The Elite who come from places where democracy doesn't exist.
I know who some of these people are and those who work for them.

Their aim is total control and domination of the masses.

That is why as the man explains in the video, they seek to take away the very fundamental essence of human existence - such as the Arts.

For example - in your graphic arts industry, they take away the software so that you can no longer own. And those movies you had on VHS/CDs/DVDs - no more - you rent them now. The goal is so that we can't own them anymore. They'll attempt to take it all away from us.

And now we're seeing the beginning of it all - mass layoffs/job losses so it'll eventually all be controlled by...The Machine. But they don't want 90%, they want 99% of it.

BTW, the richest people in the world are not who we think they are. The work for/serve somebody else.

The word your looking for is JEWS, lol. They the ones causing all this shit. They the ones orchestrating this whole NWO bullshit.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on March 21, 2024, 12:51:13 AMCamping is good for what ails ya.

Camping is my favorite. Im so excited, camping season is here, and music festivals are coming too. So many of my peeps been craving to camp for months hahaha.

Im even eyeing a new tent, its a 6 person instant tent, meaning it pops up in about a minute. Will be cozy at the festivals lol.

Blazor

Quote from: JOE on March 21, 2024, 01:12:22 AMBig reason I never use AI like ChatGPT or Stable diffusion is it's just an attempt to control us and take away everything we have avatar_Blazor

Destroy the writing industry. Destroy the Visual Arts. Destroy the Moviemaking industry. Take away everyone's jobs. Your children's future. And ultimately...our happiness

The motto of those pushin this chit is...

"In the End, you will own nothing...and you'll be happy."

Look at you taking notice lol.

BTW, those AI thing-a-ma-jigs, were originally more true, but THEY thought it was too racist, so they tweaked it, and now its an abomination, that must be doused with fire.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on March 21, 2024, 01:38:49 AMStress is also caused by the pressing need and phobias to have every material creature comfort handy... when that's not what living outdoors is.

One must accept what they can do, can't do, while living in that space... our space... because it was almost always the space we lived in or went back to once calamity or disaster struck.

Humans adapt... or they die.

I tell ya, folks that rely on their cell phones, are not camping folks, and they will not make it when the SHTF. Im glad we grew up in a time where the outdoors was our playground. We made forts and shit with logs and boulders lol, and could easily build a fire. Imagination was there, as we had escape plans and a backup fort lol.

I need to get me some bushcraft tools, and some seeds. Seeds was something I didnt think about til recently. Wish I could grow a garden NOW lol. Dont want no Monsanto seeds either!

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Blazor on March 22, 2024, 12:12:19 AMSeeds was something I didnt think about til recently.

Here's a good prepper chart that covers a lot. It's 2700 x 3600 pixels so you'll have to download it.

https://i.imgur.com/LiFKeUa.jpg

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on March 22, 2024, 12:04:39 AMCamping is my favorite. Im so excited, camping season is here, and music festivals are coming too. So many of my peeps been craving to camp for months hahaha.

Im even eyeing a new tent, its a 6 person instant tent, meaning it pops up in about a minute. Will be cozy at the festivals lol.
I didn't do a lot of camping for my most of my life. I was living abroad and sometimes living in tents. I didn't feel like staying in tents on my days off.

I camped a lot growing up in Saskatchewan. I am getting back into it. we have camped right on property.