The best topic

Replies: 7193
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:02:29 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Blazor on March 22, 2024, 12:01:51 AMThe word your looking for is JEWS, lol. They the ones causing all this shit. They the ones orchestrating this whole NWO bullshit.

No not necessarily.

There are others who are not Jewish (far from it) who wield considerable power too. And they're just as rich if not even more so.

I've not once cited or picked on the Jews in that regard.

But the Elites are not an illusion or myth you read about.

They do exist

Frood

Quote from: Blazor on March 22, 2024, 12:12:19 AMI tell ya, folks that rely on their cell phones, are not camping folks, and they will not make it when the SHTF. Im glad we grew up in a time where the outdoors was our playground. We made forts and shit with logs and boulders lol, and could easily build a fire. Imagination was there, as we had escape plans and a backup fort lol.

I need to get me some bushcraft tools, and some seeds. Seeds was something I didnt think about til recently. Wish I could grow a garden NOW lol. Dont want no Monsanto seeds either!

I buy 2-3 hundred bucks of organic seeds each year for myself and also buy gift certificates for others during Christmas.

No non GMO seeds; you're a sitting duck
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on March 22, 2024, 12:57:29 AMI didn't do a lot of camping for my most of my life. I was living abroad and sometimes living in tents. I didn't feel like staying in tents on my days off.

I camped a lot growing up in Saskatchewan. I am getting back into it. we have camped right on property.

I get that.

Its not so much about being "in a tent" for me, its that Im out in the woods, up on a mountain, by a stream, with no one around for miles, and no cell signal. I feel like a new Man after a few days.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Blazor

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Blazor

Even a bear knows garbage when it smells it lol  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on March 22, 2024, 01:41:21 PMEven a bear knows garbage when it smells it lol  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

That made me  :crampe:
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on March 22, 2024, 01:13:43 PMI get that.

Its not so much about being "in a tent" for me, its that Im out in the woods, up on a mountain, by a stream, with no one around for miles, and no cell signal. I feel like a new Man after a few days.
Ya, I know.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on March 23, 2024, 01:20:10 AMYa, I know.

No you don't, cause you can't pull your dick out of them thunder clappers for 5 seconds to see the sunshine! Lulz

Blazor

Blazor

Holy shit, my gal Candace jus went scorched earth on the Jew! Go girl!!! I always loved this gal. Everything she says, and her looks are a bonus.

Blazor

Blazor

Happy Caturday lol

Blazor