The best topic

Replies: 7193
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:02:29 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on March 29, 2024, 02:26:23 PMI don't know how to respond to that lol, cause Hitler was getting rid of all that crap.

He got rid of Rholm when it was politically expedient. It was open common knowledge that he fucked boys. Hitler tolerated it.

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on March 28, 2024, 01:16:02 PMI jus like to share some of the good ones I find. They are a mix of humor, inspiration, and polly tics. Any time you would like to talk with me, you are welcome to, I always check this thread.
I inderstand they can say a thousand words. They are deeply biased, but oaccasionally have a grain of truth and a chuckle thrown in.
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on March 26, 2024, 01:04:43 PMYou mean Jew destruction lol.

Yay!!!! Sounds like an awesome place!
There are Ashkenazi Jews in Singapore. It's an international city state.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on March 29, 2024, 04:44:45 PMHe got rid of Rholm when it was politically expedient. It was open common knowledge that he fucked boys. Hitler tolerated it.

I approve of all the good that Hitler stood for, but I don't approve of this. Do you think maybe dude was used to gain inside knowledge of deviant hideouts?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on March 29, 2024, 05:43:18 PMI inderstand they can say a thousand words. They are deeply biased, but oaccasionally have a grain of truth and a chuckle thrown in.

I like making chuckles lol. And if I can wake some folks up and turn them into Patriots in the process (or better, a Southerner, lol), then that's a bonus lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on March 29, 2024, 10:18:51 PMThere are Ashkenazi Jews in Singapore. It's an international city state.

Those are the main bad ones, they belong to the Synagogue of Satan. Don't let them ruin your beautiful new place.

Blazor

Look how they mock Jesus on Easter....

I wonder why....

Blazor

Blazor

Happy Caturday, this is cute lol

Blazor

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Love Love x 1 View List

Blazor

Winner Winner x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on March 30, 2024, 12:54:18 PMHappy Caturday, this is cute lol

Happy Caturday Blazor.
too old to be a fashionista

deadskinmask

good god, man.... what do you do? just hide in this little thred all day? get out and see folks....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 30, 2024, 01:03:08 PMgood god, man.... what do you do? just hide in this little thred all day? get out and see folks....  :crampe:

Only a short while lol, I'm already late lol.

Speaking of, jus saw this and thought of ya, "down the rabbit hole"

https://odysee.com/@habsbatman:2/Alice-in-Wonderland_-I'm-Late---Down-the-Rabbit-Hole:7

Winner Winner x 1 View List