The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Pot is not the elixir stoners think it is.

Maybe not, but still better than the crap big pharma puts out  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Well no, medication has kept an uncle of mine alive.

Blazor

Well no, medication has kept an uncle of mine alive.

But does he take a pill for a pill for a pill, due to side effects and stuff?

I try and take the most natural approach to a cure. Though I know sometimes, medication may be necessary. I hate pills if you cant tell  :laugh:

I have to ask, and I hope you dont mind me asking, whats wrong with Uncle?

Anonymous

Prescription medication is so expensive if it's not covered by your employer.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Prescription medication is so expensive if it's not covered by your employer.

Yeah it is. Its insane.

I've never had medical insurance, so I take all the natural remedies I can get  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Prescription medication is so expensive if it's not covered by your employer.

Yeah it is. Its insane.

I've never had medical insurance, so I take all the natural remedies I can get  :laugh:

Obamacare doesn't cover you?

Blazor

Fuck Obamacare lol. Its a joke. If you go with their lowest cost one, you have to pay a high ass deductible, and limited to who you can see. You're care is also limited.

Anonymous

Fuck Obamacare lol. Its a joke. If you go with their lowest cost one, you have to pay a high ass deductible, and limited to who you can see. You're care is also limited.

I heard it sucks.

Anonymous

The congress has to do something about Obamacare.

Blazor

I heard it sucks.

Thats all I hear too. Seemed to me like some kind of entrapment thing. Government forcing you to buy something. I dont fall for that bullshit, I didnt fall off a turnip truck yesterday! With my distrust for the them, alarms went off in my head. Ya know they said it was a fine at first if you didnt get it, then they changed the word FINE to TAX, and that was the only way it became legal to do so. Lucky for me, Im in that bracket where I cant afford it anyway, and when I do my taxes using TurboTax, I check that box, and I get the penalty waived. The penalty is $700 per head, up to $2100 per household. Aint that a crock of shit, if ya cant afford it, ya gotta pay for something you dont even get. Kinda like how my bank account is a lil low right now, so they started tacking on a "maintenance fee" of $10 per month. If ya low on money, ya gotta pay extra, but if ya got money in the bank, no charge. Some backwards ass bullshit. I think what it is, is they make interest on your money being in the bank, but they dont tell you that, so they pocket it. Government and banks, dont trust 'em!

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

"Pass it so we know whats in it", is no way to handle laws in this country, but thats exactly what they did. Ya know there is all kinds of bullshit in that bill that was snuck in that has nothing to do with that bill. One thing was a 5000 man army. I guess to be stationed at various hospitals.

To me, they should have just expanded Medicaid, that would have made the most sense. Not force people to buy something if they dont even want it.

Anonymous

"Pass it so we know whats in it", is no way to handle laws in this country, but thats exactly what they did. Ya know there is all kinds of bullshit in that bill that was snuck in that has nothing to do with that bill. One thing was a 5000 man army. I guess to be stationed at various hospitals.

To me, they should have just expanded Medicaid, that would have made the most sense. Not force people to buy something if they dont even want it.

:2r4ml1j_th:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Its true!!!

Its not on Google as much as it should be, prolly cause a LOT has been disappearing on google lately. A lot of truths gone. Happened after Trump won and THEY realized a lot more people get their info from the web. So THEY claim something is false and make it go away, yet THEY are the ones creating falseness. It was in the news, Facebook and other outlets are affected too. Censorship of truths is rampant lately. Cant even depend on google no more.

Here is one article I found on the army, I was wrong though, its 6000.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/03/132001/">http://www.wnd.com/2010/03/132001/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Its true!!!

Its not on Google as much as it should be, prolly cause a LOT has been disappearing on google lately. A lot of truths gone. Happened after Trump won and THEY realized a lot more people get their info from the web. So THEY claim something is false and make it go away, yet THEY are the ones creating falseness. It was in the news, Facebook and other outlets are affected too. Censorship of truths is rampant lately. Cant even depend on google no more.

Here is one article I found on the army, I was wrong though, its 6000.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/03/132001/">http://www.wnd.com/2010/03/132001/

WND is not a legitimate news source. But, CNN barely is now either.

Blazor

WND is not a legitimate news source. But, CNN barely is now either.

I tried lol, at least it does cover it to a degree. I swear google is censoring truths. It has become much harder to find articles that I had no trouble finding before.