The best topic

Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 30, 2024, 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on April 03, 2024, 01:03:32 AMSeemed better for Germany.

Hell even Russia looking to be doing good lately, for Russsia.

Do either come without faults? No. Neither are 100% perfect. But I must say, America and Canada feel like they are going down the shitter, unless some major changes come about, ASAP.
Nothing changed. In fact, wealth became even more concentrated in fewer hands under the third reich. As bad as it is in Russia today with wealth and power being in too few hands it was actually worse under Yeltsin.

And we see that happening in Canada too, which is another reason I got the fuck out. Far too much wealth and power is being controlled by far too few people.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on April 03, 2024, 01:23:39 AMNothing changed. In fact, wealth became even more concentrated in fewer hands under the third reich. As bad as it is in Russia today with wealth and power being in too few hands it was actually worse under Yeltsin.

And we see that happening in Canada too, which is another reason I got the fuck out. Far too much wealth and power is being controlled by far too few people.

I gotcha. I'm still learning a lot, learning never ends. As you know, I hope, I'm fairly open minded. I know we can agree on the situation with the "globalists" (cough, Jews, cough) lol.

Blazor

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Get 'em bo!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on April 03, 2024, 12:07:46 AMUm, Germany was about Germany.... the Jews want world domination.

I see a bunch of happy fuckers in Germany during that time.

Is Orange Man bad too? I mean the media and everyone in power says he is, what do you believe?

Germany was bent on world domination. Thats very well documented. Hitler even had plans for America.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on April 03, 2024, 12:44:38 AMThis is some crazy shit lol

If I only had a dollar for every time I read or heard some shit like this.......

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on April 03, 2024, 09:25:03 AMGermany was bent on world domination. Thats very well documented. Hitler even had plans for America.

I use to think that Hitler got greedy, especially when he invaded Russia. But after learning of the Holdimor, and how the Jews took over Russia, and starved and killed millions of Christians, it makes me wonder if he was trying to save the Russians from the Jews. I know the Jews already had begun their diabolical plans for America too, especially when they created the Federal Reserve.

Like I told ShenLi, I'm still learning, or more so unlearning what we've been told n taught. It's like the Civil war here, we were told lies, I learned the truth.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on April 03, 2024, 09:34:10 AMIf I only had a dollar for every time I read or heard some shit like this.......

Haha, I know. Crazy shit lol. But there were some interesting bits in there that made me wonder. Like all the Satanic shit they plan to do that day (rockets, cern, etc).

Blazor

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Thiel on April 02, 2024, 04:28:03 PMThe Third Reich was hardly a bastion of economic freedom. The Reich Minister of Finance handpicked which individuals got to be super rich.
Dictators friends get mega rich. Everybody else are lucky to get a few scraps from the table.

We are seeing our dictator wannabe prime minister make sure his closest billionaire friends get even richer and more powerful.

Odinson

China and Russia use similar model.

The market is rigged.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on April 04, 2024, 05:00:29 AMChina and Russia use similar model.

The market is rigged.

Crony capitalism is the opposite of a free market.

Oerdin

Blazor

Quote from: Oerdin on April 04, 2024, 06:21:35 PMNot working.

Dang, might be blocked in your country, I've heard that happening. Works here.

Oerdin

I doubt California blocks any pages.