The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Oerdin on April 05, 2024, 01:48:34 AMI doubt California blocks any pages.

Oh, they would block Right Wing sites Im sure lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

formosan

I was going to post in your April thread, but it's lined out.
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: formosan on April 05, 2024, 12:47:43 PMI was going to post in your April thread, but it's lined out.

I saw, it's a wreck unfortunatel.

Blazor

Blazor

DKG

Frood

Oak was jogging in place...
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

formosan

Quote from: Frood on April 06, 2024, 06:58:05 AMOak was jogging in place...
You are bad Frood.
 :s_laugh:
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on April 03, 2024, 01:35:28 AMI gotcha. I'm still learning a lot, learning never ends. As you know, I hope, I'm fairly open minded. I know we can agree on the situation with the "globalists" (cough, Jews, cough) lol.

Globalism=Jews is simplistic and does not get get to the root of the issue. You should know that China controls the WEF and owns the Israeli economy. I'm a fucking Chink and I can tell you the country of my birth controls the global talking heads.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on April 08, 2024, 05:48:01 AMGlobalism=Jews is simplistic and does not get get to the root of the issue. You should know that China controls the WEF and owns the Israeli economy. I'm a fucking Chink and I can tell you the country of my birth controls the global talking heads.

I use to tell Scouse the same, that it was more than Jews, but lately, I see a LOT of Jewery links to what is going on these days. If what you say is true, that China owns the WEF and Israel, then there is a much bigger picture, and I will indeed keep that thought in my head. Only thing is, why is there so many Jews in high places and not Chinese? And how come Jews have been kicked out of over 100 countries but not Chinese?

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on April 09, 2024, 11:52:32 PMI use to tell Scouse the same, that it was more than Jews, but lately, I see a LOT of Jewery links to what is going on these days. If what you say is true, that China owns the WEF and Israel, then there is a much bigger picture, and I will indeed keep that thought in my head. Only thing is, why is there so many Jews in high places and not Chinese? And how come Jews have been kicked out of over 100 countries but not Chinese?
Why are there signs all over Africa written in Chinese, but not Hebrew? China owns most of Africa and it's resources.

And the people you think are in high places have people above them. You don't see them though. They are hidden.

There used to be a poster here when this forum first started who posted all about how China controls the globalist agenda. Some of his links were horseshit, but others did show how China was influential or controlled the WHO, climate change, the WEF/Davos gang.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on April 10, 2024, 12:00:26 AMWhy are there signs all over Africa written in Chinese, but not Hebrew? China owns most of Africa and it's resources.

And the people you think are in high places have people above them. You don't see them though. They are hidden.

There used to be a poster here when this forum first started who posted all about how China controls the globalist agenda. Some of his links were horseshit, but others did show how China was influential or controlled the WHO, climate change, the WEF/Davos gang.

I gotcha! Heck, 20 years ago it was "the Freemasons", but I knew there was others higher up, that were not seen. Which led me to the Jews. Now you're telling me I need to focus on the Chinese lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on April 10, 2024, 12:03:12 AMI gotcha! Heck, 20 years ago it was "the Freemasons", but I knew there was others higher up, that were not seen. Which led me to the Jews. Now you're telling me I need to focus on the Chinese lol.
As for Jews being banned in 100 countries, you do know that isn't true. Israeli passport holders are banned from a lot of Muslim countries, but Jews from say Canada are not banned in 100 countries.

You don't need to focus on the Chinese. They pull the strings from Beijing. Just be aware that rich globalists do not have your best interests at heart. It doesn't matter if they are German like Klaus Schwab, white American like Bill Gates, or the entire standing committee of the CCP.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on April 10, 2024, 12:11:16 AMAs for Jews being banned in 100 countries, you do know that isn't true. Israeli passport holders are banned from a lot of Muslim countries, but Jews from say Canada are not banned in 100 countries.

You don't need to focus on the Chinese. They pull the strings from Beijing. Just be aware that rich globalists do not have your best interests at heart. It doesn't matter if they are German like Klaus Schwab, white American like Bill Gates, or the entire standing committee of the CCP.

I cant verify the country thing lol, but Im sure Scouse could lol.

Oh, Im VERY aware on the globalists and their schemes. Its why ever since I created this "Blazor" character, the motto is "put your glasses on", from the movie They Live, which is where the avatar dude came from. Its pretty much about the rich, and how they pull the wool over our eyes, so to speak. But the glasses let you SEE!