The best topic

Replies: 7026
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:09:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on April 10, 2024, 01:52:23 AMNope. The Royal African Company received a monopoly over deliveries of captives to the English Caribbean islands of Barbados and Jamaica. Historians have estimated that the RAC shipped more African slaves to the Americas during the Atlantic slave trade than any other company.

It is impossible for Jews to have been the biggest slave holders and the British owned most of the boats from the late 1600's.

Lol, you're cute, I'll give ya that lol.

The Jews changed their names to seem more White, but, they were still Jews, and owned the boats. I'll get back with you on more stats lol, its TACO TIME!!!! YIYIYIYIYIYIYI!!!!!!!  :yeahhh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor on April 10, 2024, 01:06:08 AMOh it gets worse, I've seen the pic of him in a tiny bikini, trying to look like some kind of fairy or some shit on the beach  :crampe:

"Muy Exotica"  :crampe:

It was actually a dude named Max Scwab.

I just looked into it lol
Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove on April 10, 2024, 02:14:07 AMIt was actually a dude named Max Scwab.

Wtf lol, his twin or some shit lol?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Dove on April 10, 2024, 02:14:07 AMIt was actually a dude named Max Scwab.

lol, pic on the left is the one I seen lol.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on April 10, 2024, 02:08:00 AMLol, you're cute, I'll give ya that lol.

The Jews changed their names to seem more White, but, they were still Jews, and owned the boats. I'll get back with you on more stats lol, its TACO TIME!!!! YIYIYIYIYIYIYI!!!!!!!  :yeahhh:
Did the British royal family change their names too. Giant companies associated with European governments transported African slaves. It was not a mom and pop business modeal. Your information is rated false.

Shen Li

British Jews were always in the minority of investors in slaving operations  and were not known to have been among the primary owners of slave fleets. With few exceptions, Jews were minor figures in brokering the sale of slaves upon their arrival in the Americas, and given the urban-dwelling propensity of most American Jews, few accumulated large rural properties and plantations where slave labor was most concentrated.

In the United States, about 75 percent of rural Jews in the South owned slaves, but there were so few of them.

None of this matters though. It is a distraction from progressives(mostly white, but certainly not all of them) trying to control the masses in their own countries.

Shen Li

Where is Blaze?

Garraty_47

Quote from: Shen Li on May 03, 2024, 01:01:30 AMWhere is Blaze?

Probably went to another jubilee and was abducted by an all-female bluegrass band again.

Funny how that seems to "coincidentally" happen *every* year.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 03, 2024, 09:58:44 AMProbably went to another jubilee and was abducted by an all-female bluegrass band again.
Very likely.

Aryan

Quote from: Brent on March 12, 2024, 02:53:34 PMYou probably think Austria is part of Germany, and New Zealand is part of Australia.

My God, you're one grumpy twat.

Victor fucking Meldrew of the forums... it's a character from a 90's Brit sitcom in case you're wondering.

Aryan

Quote from: Shen Li on May 03, 2024, 01:01:30 AMWhere is Blaze?

He probably got tired of the relentless pro-jew garbage on here.

Erica Mena

SCOUSE!! Where u been??
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 03, 2024, 01:23:13 PMSCOUSE!! Where u been??

Hi Flea! I've just been busy with life, some ups, some downs, plus I was burnt out with forums, so decided to take a break.  Hope you and your family are well.

BF is still a yawnfest these days I see. I briefly logged in on there the other day... its a damn shame, but we all knew what would happen. 
Agree Agree x 2 Love Love x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aryan on May 03, 2024, 01:31:49 PMHi Flea! I've just been busy with life, some ups, some downs, plus I was burnt out with forums, so decided to take a break.

Hope you and your family are well. BF is still a yawnfest these days I see. I briefly logged in on there the other day... its a damn shame, but we all knew what would happen. 

We still got here and VF. I thought maybe you came here to America to protest at the Uni's :crampe: 
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 03, 2024, 01:33:39 PMWe still got here and VF. I thought maybe you came here to America to protest at the Uni's :crampe:

Lmao fuck that, let both sides kill each other. Just sit back, grab a Jd n coke and some popcorn... I've no love for jews, muzzies or leftists.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List