The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
The congress has to do something about Obamacare.

"Pass it so we know whats in it", is no way to handle laws in this country, but thats exactly what they did. Ya know there is all kinds of bullshit in that bill that was snuck in that has nothing to do with that bill. One thing was a 5000 man army. I guess to be stationed at various hospitals.

To me, they should have just expanded Medicaid, that would have made the most sense. Not force people to buy something if they dont even want it.

:2r4ml1j_th:

Its true!!!

Its not on Google as much as it should be, prolly cause a LOT has been disappearing on google lately. A lot of truths gone. Happened after Trump won and THEY realized a lot more people get their info from the web. So THEY claim something is false and make it go away, yet THEY are the ones creating falseness. It was in the news, Facebook and other outlets are affected too. Censorship of truths is rampant lately. Cant even depend on google no more.

Here is one article I found on the army, I was wrong though, its 6000.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/03/132001/">http://www.wnd.com/2010/03/132001/

WND is not a legitimate news source. But, CNN barely is now either.

I stopped watching/reading the Clinton News Network.

Blazor

Points if I could give 'em!  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Points if I could give 'em!  :roll:

ac_drinks

Anonymous

The congress has to do something about Obamacare.

"Pass it so we know whats in it", is no way to handle laws in this country, but thats exactly what they did. Ya know there is all kinds of bullshit in that bill that was snuck in that has nothing to do with that bill. One thing was a 5000 man army. I guess to be stationed at various hospitals.

To me, they should have just expanded Medicaid, that would have made the most sense. Not force people to buy something if they dont even want it.

:2r4ml1j_th:

Its true!!!

Its not on Google as much as it should be, prolly cause a LOT has been disappearing on google lately. A lot of truths gone. Happened after Trump won and THEY realized a lot more people get their info from the web. So THEY claim something is false and make it go away, yet THEY are the ones creating falseness. It was in the news, Facebook and other outlets are affected too. Censorship of truths is rampant lately. Cant even depend on google no more.

Here is one article I found on the army, I was wrong though, its 6000.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/03/132001/">http://www.wnd.com/2010/03/132001/

WND is not a legitimate news source. But, CNN barely is now either.

Everybody should.

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/58d2af8e0e61536ff9122111ecc0b9ba/tumblr_ou6h92or2F1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://68.media.tumblr.com/58d2af8e0e61536ff9122111ecc0b9ba/tumblr_ou6h92or2F1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://68.media.tumblr.com/58d2af8e0e61536ff9122111ecc0b9ba/tumblr_ou6h92or2F1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

I'm sure that's how MSNBC and CNN see their competition. :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

HA! I have that one saved from years ago lol. Still funny though lol  ac_drinks

Blazor

Have any of y'all seen the movie They Live?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Have any of y'all seen the movie They Live?

I haven't, tell us about it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Its a John Carpenter film, a lil dated but REAL good. The main actor later said "it was a documentary" right before he died. Has a conspiracy theory feel too it. Kinda why I've had this same avatar for nearly 12 years now. My signature is from the movie too.

So this guy, a drifter, stumbles upon a transmission that broke through the television, was brief but tried to warn of us of THEM. Shortly after he finds out where it was coming from, and found these sunglasses. He puts them on, and then he can see the world for the way it truly is. Signs saying OBEY and such, and the people that are rich, are actually aliens, and you can see them with the sunglasses. I wont spoil the rest of the movie for you, but I really liked it, from the 80s lol.

Anonymous

Its a John Carpenter film, a lil dated but REAL good. The main actor later said "it was a documentary" right before he died. Has a conspiracy theory feel too it. Kinda why I've had this same avatar for nearly 12 years now. My signature is from the movie too.

So this guy, a drifter, stumbles upon a transmission that broke through the television, was brief but tried to warn of us of THEM. Shortly after he finds out where it was coming from, and found these sunglasses. He puts them on, and then he can see the world for the way it truly is. Signs saying OBEY and such, and the people that are rich, are actually aliens, and you can see them with the sunglasses. I wont spoil the rest of the movie for you, but I really liked it, from the 80s lol.

Okay thank you Blazor..

It sounds interesting even though it's old.

Anonymous

I've heard of it.

Anonymous

I want to watch it.

Blazor

http://www.downloadfeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/monday.gif">