The best topic

Replies: 8061
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Blazor

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on June 12, 2024, 12:10:21 AMMoney is not that important to me. If my bills are paid, and Im getting things done, and can afford to have some fun, Im happy.

My friend tells me "that's a tire" lol, cause he knows I need new tires, and that every Saturday I work equals the price of one tire hahahahaha.
Financial security is freedom. Living paycheque to paycheque is bondage.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on June 12, 2024, 12:29:18 AML

:crampe:

The gun safe I bought had to fit in a specific area. Once I outgrew it, I just started letting my guns free range.

Herman

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on June 12, 2024, 09:18:04 PMThe gun safe I bought had to fit in a specific area. Once I outgrew it, I just started letting my guns free range.

My friends Grandpa, had a "Gun Room". A whole room full of guns!!! Sadly when his grandpa passed away, the one who inherited everything, sold everything.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on June 12, 2024, 11:33:15 PMMy friends Grandpa, had a "Gun Room". A whole room full of guns!!! Sadly when his grandpa passed away, the one who inherited everything, sold everything.

What a fucking assclown!!!!

My father in law gave us a 20 ga remington auto which is an A5 clone, an over/under 10ga goose gun, and a 223 Browning. Why the fuck would I sell them? I'd sooner sell my DEagle 44 mag!

Odinson

If you got no place to put them, its best to sell them... Unless they have some kind of sentimental value.

Maybe keep the grandfathers favorites and sell the rest.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on June 13, 2024, 02:33:05 PMIf you got no place to put them, its best to sell them... Unless they have some kind of sentimental value.

Maybe keep the grandfathers favorites and sell the rest.

Letting them free range lets the other family members, including the children, to shoot someone if needbe.

I thought about selling the DEagle once it gained $400 in value but I cant bring myself to part with it.

The only guns I get rid of are ones I dont like. Examples would be my Glock 40 and my Walther CCP. That Walther was way to easy to eject the magazine accidentally.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on June 12, 2024, 12:12:00 AMIm enduring, but they got me in a sucky spot. I'm ready to walk out the door. But Im not stupid, and keep going, while looking.
I'll be back in Canada soon. I'll send you a text when I'm there.
Love Love x 1 View List

Odinson

Balzor.

Do not let this happen to you.

I know you American fellas are very prone to spending a lot of money on women.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on June 14, 2024, 11:56:07 PMI'll be back in Canada soon. I'll send you a text when I'm there.

Yay  :yeahhh:

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson on June 15, 2024, 05:12:41 PMBalzor.

Do not let this happen to you.

I know you American fellas are very prone to spending a lot of money on women.

I dont need to watch it lol, I'm a Gentleman, but not an idiot lolol.

Blazor